29 May 2020 Top 10 Current Affairs Question
Que 1:- Which state has taken all private hospitals under its control due to increasing corona infection?
- Chief Minister “Uddhav Thakre”
- Governor “Bhagat Singh Koshiyari”
- Chief Justice “Dipankar Datta”
- National Parks: Tadoba National Park, Sanjay Gandhi National Park, Gugamal National Park, Chandoli National Park.
- Recently, Maharashtra becomes the first state to provide a free health insurance policy.
Que 2:- Recently, ADB (Asian Development Banks) has announced to provide 250 million dollars to which country to fight against COVID 19?
- ADB stands for Asian Development Bank.
- It was established in 1966.
- Headquarter of ADB Bank is situated in Manila, Philippines.
- Current President of ADB Bank Masatsugu Asakawa.
- President of Nepal “Vidya Devi Bhandari”.
- Prime minister of Nepal “KP Sharma Olie”.
- Capital of Nepal Kathmandu.
- Currency Of Nepal Nepali Rupya.
Que 3:- Recently, which state has recently announced a penalty of 500 for not putting masks on a public place?
Haryana government has recently announced that if any person found without the mask on public places or splitting at the public place he has to pay a penalty of 500 INR.
- Capital Of Haryana “Chandigarh”
- Chief Minister Of Haryana “Manohar Lal Khattar”
- Governor Of Haryana “S. Narayan Arya”
- National Parks
Sultanpur National Park 142.52 hectares 305 km Kalesar National Park 4682.32 hectares 125 km
Que 4:-Recently, How Much SEBI fined NHAI?
Answer:- 7 Lakh
SEBI (Securities And Exchange Board Of India) has fined 7 Lakh on NHAI (National Highway Authority Of India) due to providing late information between 2016-2019.
- SEBI stands for Securities And Exchange Board Of India.
- Headquarter of SEBI is situated in Mumbai, Maharastra.
- Current Chairperson of SEBI Ajay Tyagi.
- NHAI stands for National Highway Authority Of India.
- NHAI headquarters New Delhi.
- The current chairman of NHAI “Sukhbir Singh Sandhu”.
Que 5:- Recently, Flipkart has tied up with which state of mango bird?
E-commerce company Flipkart has signed an agreement with the mango board of Karnatka to sell the crops of local farmers online on Flipkart.
- Capital Of Karnatka “Bengaluru“.
- Chief Minister of Karnataka “B.S. Yadurappa“.
- Governor of Karnataka “Vajubhai Vala“.
- Karnataka Government has recently launched an online coaching platform called “Get Cet Go” for the students preparing for competitive exams.
- Apthamitra, Corona Watch apps, and 14410 helplines recently launched.
- Shatranj Tournament to collect COVID 19 funds.
Que 6:- Recently, the country where the Archaeological Survey of India has found an 1100-year-old Shivling?
Recently, the Archeological Survey of India (ASI) has found monolithic sandstone Shiv Ling of 9th Century during their on-going conservation project in the Cham Temple Complex, Vietnam.
- Capital Of Vietnam “Hanoi“.
- Prime minister Of Vietnam “Nguyen Xuan Phuc“.
- President Of Vietnam “Nguyễn Phú Trọng“.
- Currency “Vietnamese Dong“.
Que 7:- Who is elected as the New Precident Of New Development Bank (NDB)?
Answer:- Marcos Prado Troyjo, Brajil
- NDB stands for New Development Bank.
- Headquarter is situated in Shanghai.
- Marcos Prado Troyjo has chosen as the new president of NDB Bank on 27 May 2020.
- K V Kamath was its previous president and he has taken his charge on 7th July 2015.
- New Development Bank is the bank of the BRICS organization.
- Member of 5 BRICKS Countries Brazil, Russia, India, and China.
- Headquarter of BRICKS is situated in shanghai, China.
- Recently, NDB has issued $1 billion to India to recover from the economic emergency due to COVID 19 Pandemic.
Que 8:- Recently, Who is appointed as the new member of the Olympic Channel Commission?
Answer:- Narindra Batra
President of the Indian Olympic Association (IOA) Dr Narinder Dhruv Batra has recently chosen as the new member of the Olympic Channel Commission on 27 May 2020. Dr. Narindra Dhruv Batra also heads the International Hockey Federation (FIH).
- Current President Of International Olympic Channel Commission “Thomas Bach“.
- Headquarter is situated in Lausanne, Switzerland.
- Formation of IOC 23 June 1894.
- Director General Christophe De Kepper.
Que 9:- World Hunger Day is celebrated on?
Answer:- World Hunger Day is observed every year on 28 May. Almost 820 million people living in chronic hunger worldwide in which 60% are women. The objective of WHD is to spread awareness for the solution to this chronic hunger. Hunger is not only the need for food but also it includes health care, the rights of women and girls, decent work opportunities, Good education, social justice, the environment, and climate change, etc.
- Headquarter New York, United States (US).
Que 10:- Recently, who is chosen as the new CMD of OIC?
Answer:- SN Rajeswari
Related Fact29 may current affairs question pdf
Oriental Insurance Company (IOC) has appointed SN Rajeswari as the new CMD replacing AV Girija Kumar. The selection is done by the Bank Board Bureau (BBB). BBB has taken this decision after the virtual meeting with 5 senior general managers of the public sector, and the general insurance industry.
Download 29 May 2020 Current Affairs Question Pdf: Download
28 May 2020 Top 10 Current Affairs Question: Click Here
27 May 2020 Top 10 Current Affairs Question: Click Here
26 May 2020 Top 10 Current Affairs Question: Click Here
25 May 2020 Top 10 Current Affairs Question: Click Here
24 May 2020 Top 10 Current Affairs Question: Click Here
23 May 2020 Top 10 Current Affairs Question: Click Here
22 May 2020 Top 10 Current Affairs Question: Click Here