AAI Recruitment 2020: Airport authority of India AAI has recently invited candidates to apply online for the Junior Executive post. The vacancy consist of 180 post for which B.tech degree holders can apply from relavant stream .Online application has been started and closing date of application is 02 Spetember 2020. Intrested candidates can go through the article to know all the important criteria before applying online AAI Recruitment 2020.
AAI Recruitment 2020 Important Dates And Application Fee Details
|Important Dates||Application Fee|
Payment Method: Payment can be done using a credit card, debit card or online net banking, etc.
AAI Recruitment 2020 Complete vacancy Details
Post Name: AAI Junior Executive
Total Post: 180
AAI Recruitment 2020 Post Details
- Junior Executive (Civil Engineering)- 15 Posts
- Junior Executive (Electrical Engineering)- 15 Posts
- Junior Executive (Electronics Engineering)- 150 Posts
Categorywise vacancy Details
|Total Post: 180|
|Post Name||GEN||OBC||EWS||SC||ST||PWD||Total Post|
|Junior Executive (Civil Engg.)||08||02||01||01||02||01||15 Posts|
|Junior Executive (Electrical Engg.)||10||01||01||01||01||01||15 Posts|
|Junior Executive (Electronics Engg.)||60||45||15||19||11||01||150|
AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2020 Age Limit And Age Relaxation
- The minimum age limit for UR and EWS candidates is 27 years.
- OBC candidates will have age relaxation of 3 years.
- SC/ST candidate will have age relaxation of 5 years.
- PWD candidates of UR/EWS category will get 10 years of age relaxation while PWD candidates of OBC and SC/ST will have 13 years and 15 years of age relaxation respectively.
- For more details please read the official notification
AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2020 Education qualification
Junior Executive (Civil/Electrical/Electronics Engineering): The candidates are required to have a Bachelor’s Degree in related stream from a recognized university of India or from an apex institution such as IIT (Indian Institute of Technology). The minimum aggregate percentage should be 60% for all.
How To Apply Online AAI Recruitment 2020
In order to apply online AAI Junior Executive Recruitment Online Form 2020, follow the instructions provided below-
- In order to apply Online, visit the official website of Airport Authority of India https://www.aai.aero/.
- However, all the links are provided below such as Registration, Apply Online and Official Notification, etc.
- Click on Registration fill all the required details, please provide the valid email id and mobile no.
- Once completed registration, you will receive a User id and password on your email and mobile.
- Click on another link apply online, enter your login credentials, and click on login.
- Now fill all the required details, upload required documents, and after paying your exam fee click on the submit button.
- Once done submission of the application form doesn’t forget to take a printout of it for future references.
|Apply Online||Registration|| Login|
|Download Official Notification||Download|
|Official Website||Click Here|