Allahabad High Court Clerk Online Form 2020: High Court, Allahabad/Lucknow Bench has recently released a notification for the recruitment of the Clerk. Under this notification, they are going to hire a total of 102 candidates. Interested candidates can go through the article. All the necessary details have been given below. Therefore it is suggested to read it before apply online.
Allahabad High Court Clerk Online Form 2020 Important Dates And Application Fee
|Important Dates||Application Fee|
Payment Method: Fee can be made through Demand Draft in favor of the Registrar General.
Complete Vacancy Details Of Allahabad High Court Clerk Online Form 2020
Post Name: Allahabad Clerk Recruitment 2020 (Law Clerk Trainee)
- The candidate should at least 21 years old.
- Maximum age of the candidates should 26 years.
- The calculation of age would be done from 01/07/2020.
- Those candidates who have started as an advocate or engaged in any other profession or vocation/service can not apply for this Allahabad High Court Clerk Online Form 2020.
- The candidate is required to have a Bachelor’s degree in Law (3 years or 5 years) from a recognized university in India.
- The candidate should have at least 55% marks in prescribed qualification less than that will not be acceptable.
- Appearing candidates of 2019-2020 who are waiting for the result are also eligible to fill this application form.
- The candidate should have Computer Knowledge such as Date Entry, Word Processing, and Computer Operations.
The selection shall be done through the Interview which will be conducted only in Allahabad (Pryagraj). But before that, you have to go to the Screening Test. I want to make sure that no Travel Allowance (T.A) will be provided after the Interview.
How To Apply For Allahabad Clerk Online Form 2020
In order to Appl for Allahabad Clerk Recruitment 2020, you can buy the application from the counter of the Allahabad High Court Judicature at Allahabad and at it’s Lucknow Bench on payment of Rs. 300/- only. Or download it from the official website till the last date. Fee payment to be paid through bank draft drawn in favor of Registrar General, High Court of Judicature at Allahabad. The application form should be attested with these following documents-
- Qualification Certificate (Prescribed Qualification)
- High Schools Certificate for age proof.
- Recent passport size photo and Signature
- Extra-Curricular Certificate (Computer Knowledge)
All these documents to be self-attested with the application form along with two self-addressed envelopes (size
5”x10”) also attach postage stamps worth Rs. 40/- and then send to Registrar General, High Court of Judicature at Allahabad either by Speed Post, Registered Post with AD or through Courier.
|Official Website||Click Here|