Bihar CHO Recruitment 2020: Bihar Swastha Vibhag State Health Society has recently released a notification for the recruitment of CHO (Community Health Officer ). Interested candidates can apply online from 23 June 2020. There are 1050 post have mentioned in the official notification for GNM/ Nursing/B.Sc Nursing . However, the board has the right to make changes in the number of vacancies as per the requirements. All the eligibility criteria have mentioned below and interested candidates can check the details and apply online.
Bihar CHO Recruitment 2020 Important Dates, Application Fee Details
|Important Dates||Application Fee|
Payment Method: Payment Can be made by Online Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, etc.
Complete Vacancy Details Of Bihar CHO Recruitment 2020
Post Name: Bihar CHO Recruitment 2020
Category-wise Post Details
|Total Post: 1050|
Age Limit And Age Relaxation (01 Jan 2020)
- Minimum: 21 Years
- Maximum: Male-42 Years Female- 45 Years
- Age Relaxation: As per government norms.
Candidate should have a General Nursing / GNM / B.Sc Nursing or Midwifery GNM course from a recognized university in India.
- In order to get the selection, the candidates have to score minimum qualifying marks in the CBT (Computer Based Test) test.
- Shortlisted candidates are subject to the Document Verification and Screening Test.
- Minimum 30% marks will have to score in the CBT test to get selection.
Required Document To Submitted
- DOB Certificate (Matriculation Certificate)
- Qualification Certification (GNM/B.Sc/ Or Nursing).
- Community Certificate (Caste Certificate, Domicile Certificate)
- Non-Creamy Layer Certificate (For BC and MBC)
- Other Relevant Documents
How To Apply Online Bihar CHO Recruitment 2020
In order to apply online, the candidates are suggested to go through the direct links provided below. Or they can also follow the instructions-
- first of all, visit official website @http://statehealthsocietybihar.org/.
- Click on the careers in the navigation menu.
- Now, click on the particular vacancy notification from the appearing list.
- Read all the eligibility criteria and then click on apply online from the navigation menu.
- Enter all the required details and click on submit.
- Pay your exam fee and do not forget to take a printout for future refrences.
|Apply Online||Registration|| Login|
|Official Website||Visit Now|