Bihar Police Forest Guard Online Form 2020: Central Selection Board of Constable (CSBC ) Bihar has recently released vacancy for the recruitment of Forest Guard. Those candidates who want to serve in Bihar Police as a forest guard, this can be a golden opportunity for them to get Selection. The Bihar Police Forest Guard Online Form 2020 consist of 484 posts of Forest Guard. Online registration for this vacancy has been started, and the last date of submitting the application form is 04 September 2020. today in this article we will know complete vacancy details of Bihar Police Recruitment 2020.
Bihar Police Forest Guard Online Form 2020 Important Dates, Application Fee
|Important Dates||Application Fee|
Payment Method: Candidates can pay their exam fee using through Online Net banking, Debit Card, Credit Card or Offline SBI E-Challan Mode.
Bihar Police Forest Guard Online Form 2020 Complete vacancy Details
Post Name: Bihar Police Forest Guard
Total Post: 484
Bihar Police Forest Guard Online Form 2020 Post Details
|Post Name||GEN||EWS||BC||EBC||BC Female||SC||ST||Ex-Serviceman||Total Post|
Age Limit (As On 01/01/2020)
- Minimum Age Should be 18 Years.
- Maximum Age Should be 23 Years.
- Age Limit for Backward Class(BC) and & Extremely Backward (EBC) Class will be a minimum of 18 years while a maximum of 25 years.
- Those candidates who are serving in the Bihar Government and completed their three years of service duration till 01/01/2020 will get five years of age relaxation. For more details, please read official notification.
Candidates having 12th (10+2) or its equivalent educational qualification from a recognised university are eligible to apply online.
Other Similar Vacancy: Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2020
Bihar Police Forest Guard Online Form 2020 Selection Procedure
To get Selection in Bihar Police Forest Guard Recruitment 2020, the candidates have to attend these following tests-
- Written Test Exam
- Physical Eligibility Criteria / Medical Test
- Final Merit List
Written Test Exam (Offline Mode)
After the verification of application form, A written test exam form will be conducted for those candidates who have submitted their application form correctly. The question will be based on 12th class Bihar Board or its equivalent. Match and General Knowledge question will be based on matriculation level.
- Total of 100 questions of objective types will be asked in this exam.
- The question paper will be divided into four parts.
- Each question will carry four marks. Hence maximum marks are 400.
- For each wrong answer, the candidates have to a penalty of 1/3rd marks.
- Time Duration to solve this question paper is 2 hours.
- The exam will be conducted in Offline mode.
- OMR sheet will be given to the candidates to answer the question.
|Parts||Subjects||Total Questions||Total Marks||Time Duration|
|Part -1||General Knowledge & Current Affairs||30||120|
|Part -2||Reasoning, Aptitude & Mental Ability Test||25||100|
|Part-3||General Science & Environmental Issues||25||100|
|Part-4||Knowledge Of Hindi Knowledge||20||80|
|Total||100 Question||400 Marks|
Physical Measurement Test / Medical Test
Those candidates who will score minimum qualifying marks in the written test exam will have an opportunity to appear in Physical Measurment Test. To get Selection, this is mandatory to qualify in PMT. Those candidates who will not qualify in this test will be disqualified. Also, the candidate has to go through the medical examination after the PMT.
|Height||160 Cms||165 Cms|
|Without Expansion: 79 Cms|
With Expansion: 84 Cms
|Without Expansion: 81 Cms|
With Expansion: 86 Cms
|Walking Capacity||25 Km in 4 Hours||25 Km in 4 Hours|
|Height||155 Cms||160 Cms|
|Walking Capacity||14 Kilometres in 4 hours||14 Kilometres in 4 hours|
Final Merit List
After qualifying all the above-mentioned the examination, a final merit list will be prepared based on the written test exam score from the Bihar Police Forest Guard Selection Board. If candidates get shortlisted in this list shall be applicable to get Selection. In the case of two or more than two candidates scored the same marks in the writtent test exam, their position in the merit list will be based on Date of Birth. Therefore, candidates with higher age will have the top position, and in case of the same age, their qualification will decide to give them rank. For more details, please read official notification.
Minimum Qualifying Marks (Cutoff) To get Selection
Minimum qualifying marks for all the category is given below. Please check out the table below-
|Category||Cutoff Percentage||Total Marks|
|General||40% Marks||160 Marks|
|OBC||36.5% Marks||148 Marks|
|EBC||34% Marks||136 marks|
|SC/ST/ All Female||32% Marks||128 Marks|
How To Apply Bihar Police Forest Guard Online Form 2020
Follow these steps to apply online for Bihar Police Forest Guard Online Form 2020-
- First of all, visit the official website of Bihar Board Forest Guard Selection Community.
- Click on the Bihar board Forest Guard Online Form 2020.
- On the next page, you will be able to fill your application form.
- Firstly, you have to register yourself, please provide the valid email id and mobile no, etc.
- After this step, you can fill your application form
- Once done, take a printout of your application form future references.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|