BITSAT 2020 Application Form is officially released recently; This article is consists of all the details about the BITSAT 2020 Exam. Birla Institute of Technology and Science every year conduct an entrance exam to offer admission in various departments such as B.E, B.Farma, and M.Sc. So, if you are looking for the opportunity in the technical field, you can fill the form and prepare for the exam. After qualifying, the exam candidates will be able to get admission to any campus of BITSAT situated in Pilani, Goa, and Hyderabad according to their rank. For admission in BITSAT, candidates need to register through online mode. Please go through the article for more details given below.
BITSAT 2020 Application Form Date And Exam Fee Details
|Starting Date||11th Jan 2020|
|Last Date||31st March 2020|
|Application correction||1st April to 6th April 2020|
|Admit Card||20th April to 12th May 2020|
|Exam Center Allotment||9th April 2020|
|Exam Slot Booking||10th April to 18th April 2020|
|Entrance Exam Date||16th April to 25th May 2020|
|Admission Based On 12th Scores||18th May to 18th June 2020|
|Admission list and waiting list||20th June 2020|
|Announcement of admission assignment after Iteration II||1st July 2020|
Application Fee Details
|For Male Candidates||3300/-|
|For Female Candidates||2800/-|
|For Candidates Opting Dubai as Exam Centers||6300/- (90 USD)|
|Payment Mode||Applicants can pay their exam fees through Debit Card, Credit Card Or Online Net Banking.|
BITSAT 2020 Complete Application Form Details
Important dates and Exam Fee details are already mentioned above, Now let’s know some other information about BITSAT 2020 Exam.
Steps to fill the form:-
- Firstly “Online Registration.”
- And Then, “Fill the Application Form.”
- After that, “Uploading required document, photograph, and valid signature.”
- Finally, “Making payment of application fee.”
- In case of any mistake, the authority will offer an online correction facility at the same time.
- The procedure for International candidates will be the same as others.
Candidates are suggested to check eligibility criteria before apply whether they are applicable or not. The details are provided below:
- For First Degree Program except B.Pharma
- Applicants must have their 10+2 level exam, or it’s equivalent from any recognized Board /University in India.
- Applicants must have 10+2 with Science stream where the core subject should be Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- Also, Candidates must possess sufficient knowledge in English.
- Candidates must have 75% aggregate percentage in PCM, while individually, he/she must have 60% in each of them.
- Appearing students who will appear for the 12th exam 2020 are also applicable to apply for the exam.
- For B.Pharma Applicants:
- Candidates must have their 10+2 exam or its equivalent from any recognized institute/university.
- Candidates are must have passed their 10+2 with required subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology Or Mathematics.
- He/She also must be enough proficiency in English.
- Qualifying marks would be the same as First-degree program students such as 75% should be in PCB, while Individually, it should be 60% in each subject as above.
- For Direct Admission Students:
- First rand holder students in 10+2 exam 2020 from any board of India will be applicable for the direct admission.
- They have the freedom to choose their department irrespective of the BITSAT 2020 entrance score.
BITSAT 2020 Exam Pattern
Exam pattern is given below; every student must check the details before preparation.
- Exam Date: The exam will be conducted from 16th to 26th May 2020 through Online CBT Test.
- Paper Details: The paper will consist of four sections- Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/ Biology, Logical Reasoning, and English Proficiency.
- No of Questions: The paper will consist of 150 multiple choice question for 3hours.
- Language: Paper language will be English.
- Time Duration: 180 minutes will be provided. In other words, it is 3 hours.
- Marking Scheme: Each question will contain 3 marks, and for every wrong answer 1 marks will be deducted.
Subjectwise Marks Details
|Section 4th||Logical Reasoning||10|
How To Apply BITSAT 2020 Online Form Important Link
- Type”https://www.bitsadmission.com/” in your chrome browser.
- GO to the Official Website of BITSAT.
- Search for New Registration for BITSAT 2020
- And Click on that link to register and fill all the required details.
All the related links are given below:
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|official Website||Click Here|