BPSC Bihar Physics Professor Online Form 2020: Bihar Public Service Commission BPSC has recently invited candidates to apply online form for the recruitment of Physics Professor and Associate Professor for other departments. Intrest4d candidates are suggested to read all the details given here and then apply online. This vacancy has been started the candidates would be eligible to apply online till the last date. All the details are mentioned below.
BPSC Bihar Physics Professor Online Form 2020 Important Dates, Application Fee Details
|Important Dates||Application Fee|
Payment Method:- Application fee can be paid using Credit Card, Online Net Banking, Debit Card only.
|Pay Scale: As Per Rule||Job Location: Bihar|
BPSC Bihar Physics Professor Online Form 2020 Complete Vacancy Details
Post Name: BPSC Bihar Physics Professor Online Form 2020
Total Post: 61 Posts
Categorywise Post Details
|Post Name||GEN||EWS||BC (Male)||EBC||BC (Female)||SC||ST|
|Associate Professor of Physics||03||01||01||01||00||01||00|
|Professor of Physics||03||01||01||02||00||01||00|
|Professor- Electrical Engineering||12||03||04||05||01||05||01|
|Associate Professor- Computer Science Engineering||05||01||02||03||01||02||01|
Age Limit & Age Relaxation (As On 01 Aug 2020)
- The minimum age of the candidate should be 30 years.
- And the maximum age should be 35 years.
- Age relaxation will be given to the reserved category candidates as per the government norms. For more details please read official notification.
- Associate Professor of Physics: The candidate should have a PHD in Physics with 8 years of teaching experience.
- Professor of Physics: The candidate should have a PHD in Physics with 10 years of teaching experience.
- Professor- Electrical Engineering: The candidate should have PHD in Electrical Engineering along with 10 years of teaching experience.
- Associate Professor- Computer Science Engineering: The candidate should have PHD in Computer Science And Engineering along with 8 years of teaching experience.
How To Apply Online BPSC Bihar Physics Professor Online Form 2020
- Visit the official Website or click on the direct links provided below.
- Click On Apply Online.
- First of all, fill the registration form by providing valid email id and mobile no and other required details.
- Once done, you will a registration id and password on your registered email and mobile no.
- enter the login details and click on submit to apply online.
- Fill all the required details such as Personal Details, Qualification Details, and Upload Required Details.
- Now pay the exam fee and click on submit.
- After filling this application form take a printout of it and save it for future references.
Associate Professor of Physics
Professor of Physics
Professor- Electrical Engineering
Associate Professor- Computer Science Engineering