BPSC MVI Officer recruitment 2020: Bihar Public Service Commission has recently released an official notification for the recruitment of Motor Vehicle Inspector. The notification has all the essential information regarding the vacancy details candidates should check the details before apply online for the post. Once checked the eligibility criteria, candidates can read this article to know the other information such as fee details, important dates, no of the post, age limit, and eligibility criteria also. The procedure to apply online is provided below the article please go through to know this in detail. Now, let’s move to the important dates of the application and fee details.
BPSC MVI Officer recruitment 2020 Dates and Fee details
|Important Dates||Application Fee|
Payment Method: Payment can be made by using Credit Card, Debit Card, Online Net Banking, and E challan, etc.
Complete vacancy Details Of MVI Recruitment 2020
Total No Of Post: 90 Post
Categorywise Post Details
- GEN Candidates: 26 post
- OBC Candidates: 10 post
- EWS Candidates: 06 post
- SC Candidates: 20 post
- ST Candidates: 02 post
- OBC Female: 04 Post
- EBC candidates: 22 Post
- 37 years for all candidates
- Female From the unreserved and backward category(GN/OBC/EWS) should have a maximum of 40 years.
- Female of a reserved category(SC/ST) having a maximum age of 42 years are eligible to apply.
- Minimum: Candidate should have at least 21 Years minimum age.
Age relaxation would be provided as per Bihar government norms for the reserved category.
The candidate is required to be passed 10th with Diploma in Automobile Engineering OR Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized university or institution in India. Additionally, the candidates are required to have a valid driving license to be eligible to apply online for MVI Recruitment 2020.
Procedure to fill MVI Recruitment application Form 2020
Follow the steps given below to fill your application form-
- First Of all visit official website @http://www.bpsc.bih.nic.in/
- Now on the homepage go to the left sidebar and click on Apply Online.
- You would be able to see the link box for BPSC MVI Officer recruitment 2020.
- Click On that Link to get register by providing the required details.
- Once done you can login to your dashboard to fill the application form.
- Fill the required details such as educational details, personal details, etc.
- After filling the application form make sure to take a printout for future references.
Required Documents To Be Submitted
- Qualification certification ( 1oth Marksheet, diploma Marksheet, etc).
- Caste Certificate
- PWD Certificate(Only For PH Candidates)
- Recent Passport Size Photograph
- Thumb impression may ask.
Note: Please read the official notification for detail information
|Apply Online||Registration || Login|
|Official Website||Visit Now|