BPSC Project Manager Recruitment 2020:Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has invited applicants to apply online form for the post of the project manager. So the interested candidates can apply for this vacancy till 22 May 2020 but there is a condition. The candidates are required to complete their registration till 9 May 2020. Only registered candidates will be eligible to submit their application by 22 May 2020. The application is going to start on 5 May 2020. There is 69 various post for which candidates are eligible to apply online from the official website. The application from other sources will not be applicable such as offline medium. Below this paragraph all the details provided. Therefore, it is suggested to read the instructions carefully before apply online.
Important Dates and Application Fee details
|Important Dates||Application Fee|
Payment Method: Pay exam fee using Credit Card, Debit Card or Net Banking Etc.
Complete Vacancy Details Of BPSC Project Manager 2020 Recruitment
Post Name:- Project Manager
Category-wise Post Details
|Category||GEN||OBC||EWS||SC||ST||OBC Female||EBC||Total Post|
|No Of Post||28||07||08||11||01||02||12||69|
- The minimum age limit for all candidates is 21 years.
- The maximum age for male candidates is 37 years while for female candidates it is 40 years.
- SC/ST female candidate’s maximum age limit is 42 years.
Age relaxation for reserved candidates will be provided as per government norms. For detailed information please read official notification.
BPSC Project Manager Recruitment 2020 Pay Scale
initially, the minimum pay scale is 14100/- and the maximum pay scale is 39600/-
- The candidates having Bachelor’s Degree in (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Civil / Textile/ Chemical/ Computer Engineering/ Electronics and Telecommunication/ Electrical Engg/ Metallurgical Engg).
- Degree in Economics/ Maths/ Stats/ Physics/ Chemistry) (or) MBA Degree/ PG Diploma (or) Degree (Pharmacy) (or) Membership of ICAI/ ICWA (or) Degree (Leather Technology).
The selection procedure will be conducted in three phases firstly, candidates will appear in the preliminary exam and after scoring minimum qualifying marks candidates will get a chance to appear in the Mains Exam. Finally, if the candidate gets qualified in both the exam he/she will be called for Interview as a final selection procedure.
- preliminary exam
- Mains Exam(Written Test)
How To Apply OnlineBihar BPSC Project Manager Recruitment 2020
Follow the steps given below to apply online-
- First Of all visit official website of BPSC.
- In the left sidebar of the website click on “Apply Online“.
- You will be redirected to the new page of “BPSC Online Application”
- On the next page list of recent vacancies will appear select particular vacancy and click on apply online.
- Fill your details there in the form and follow all the procedures to the done application form.
- Once done pay your exam fee and click on the final submit button.
- Don’t forget to take a printout of application form for future references.
However, the direct links are also provided below so that you can easily access the official website and apply online BPSC Project Manager Online Form 2020.
|Apply Online||Click Here (Link Will Activated On 5th May)|
|Download Re-Open Notice||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|