Cochin Shipyard Apprentice Recruitment 2020: Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL) is listed as the premier Mini Ratna Company of Govt. of India has recently invited ITI candidates for one-year Apprenticeship training under the Apprenticeship Act 1961. There are a total of 358 posts available for which candidates can apply online from the official website of Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL).
Interested candidates are suggested to read this article carefully. All the details regarding this vacancy such as Cochin Shipyard Apprentice Recruitment 2020 for 348 Post, Shipyard Limited CSL Latest Vacancy 2020, Cochin Shipyard Apprentice Online Form 2020, Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2020, Cochin Shipyard Job Recruitment Online Form 2020, Cochin Shipyard Exam Recruitment 2020, Job Vacancy 2020 Cochin Shipyard (Technician/ Trade Apprentice), Cochin Shipyard Vacancy Important Dates 2020, How To Apply Cochin Shipyard Apprentice Recruitment 2020 is provided below.
Cochin Shipyard Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Important Dates And Application Fee Details
|Important Dates||Application Fee|
All candidates are fee exempted
Cochin Shipyard Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Complete Vacancy Details
Post Name: Cochin Shipyard Apprentice Recruitment 2020
Total Post: 358
Types Of Apprenticeship
There are two types of apprenticeship given under the Cochin Recruitment 2020.
- Technician (Vocational) Apprentices (08 Post)
- Trade Apprentice (350 Post)
Postwise Vacancy Details
Technician (Vocational) Apprentices
|Trade Name||Total Post|
|Accounting & Taxation||01 Post|
|Electrical & Electronic Technology||01 Post|
|Basic Nursing and Palliative care||01 Post|
|Customer Relationship Management||02 Post|
|Food & Restaurant Management||03 Post|
Trade Apprentice (350 Post)
|Trade Name||Total Post||Trade Name||Total Post|
|Electrician||47 Post||Fitter||36 Post|
|Welder||47 Post||Machinist||10 Post|
|Electronic Mechanic||15 Post||Sheet Metal Worker||47 Post|
|Fitter Pipe (Plumber)||37 Post||Draughtsman (Civil)||04 Post|
|Painter (Genl.)||10 Post||Mechanic Motor Vehicle||10 Post|
|Instrument Mechanic||14 Post||shipwright Wood (Carpenter)||20 Post|
|Mechanic Diesel||37 Post||Draughtsman (Mechanic)||06 Post|
|Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic||10 Post|
The Age limit re not mentioned in the official notification but it would be done as per the Apprenticeship Norms. For detailed information read the official notification.
Technician (Vocational) Apprentices (08 Post): The Candidates should be passed in vocational HIgher Secondary Education in the related stream.
Trade Apprentice (350 Post): The candidate is required to have an ITI Certification degree or Provisional National Trade Certificate (NTC) in the designated trades that are approved for undergoing Apprenticeship Training.
In order to get selection in Cochin Shipyard Apprentice Recruitment 2020, the candidates are required to pass these criteria-
- Only the candidate belongs to Kerla would be considered fro the selection.
- The candidate will be selected based on their respective qualifications percentage.
- In the case of the same percentage scored by more than one candidate in prescribed discipline, the selection would be done based on seniority in age.
- After that, shortlisted candidates will be further eligible for document verification.
- Before the document verification, the candidates have to bring e printout of the online application form (possessing unique registration number) duly signed, original certificates towards proof of age, qualification, caste, disability (if any), etc and self-attested copies of all these certificates, for verification and their candidature shall be considered on the strength of the original certificates.
- In case of failure to bring the original certificates the candidate would be rejected.
Note:- We recommend the candidates, please make sure details in your original documents should be correct. In the case of wrong details contact the respective board for correction before the selection procedure.
How To Apply Online Cochin Shipyard Apprentice Recruitment 2020
In order to apply online in Cochin Shipyard Apprentice Recruitment 2020, follow the steps that are providing below or you can go with the direct links.
- first of all, visit the official website of Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL).
- Then go to the Career section and click on the particular vacancy official notification.
- Read all the instructions carefully then Go to the Registration section.
- Fill all the required details such as valid mobile no, email id, etc, and Submit.
- After that, you will receive a registration no and password
- Get logged in using the UID and fill your application form.
- After filling your application form making sure to take a printout of it and keep it safe.
- It is clearly mentioned that during the document verification, it is necessary to show the original printout of the Application form.
Important Links To Apply Online
|Apply Online||Registration || Login|
|Official Website||Click Here|