CRPF Recruitment 2020 For Paramedical Staff: Central Reserve Police Force CRPF has recently released a notification for the recruitment of paramedical staff nurses and other various posts. The vacancy is going to start from 20 July 2020 and it can be filled by 31 August 2020. There are 789 CRPF vacancy is available for various posts. All the details are provided below the candidates are suggested to read this carefully before applying for this post
CRPF Recruitment 2020 For Paramedical Staff Important Dates And Application Details
|Important Dates||Application Fee|
Payment Method: Candidates can pay their exam fee using through Indian Postal Order or Bank Draft in favour of DIGP, Group Centre, CRPF, Bhopal payable at SBI-Bangrasia
Complete Vacancy Details Of CRPF Recruitment 2020 For Paramedical Staff
Post Name: Paramedical Staff Various Post 2020
Postwise Vacancy Details of CRPF Recruitment 2020
|Post name||Total Post||Post Name||Total Post|
|Assistant Sub Inspector (Pharmacist)||84 Posts||Head Constable (ANM/Midwife)||03 Posts|
|Assistant Sub Inspector (Physiotherapist)||05 Post||Head Constable (Steward)||03 Posts|
|Assistant Sub Inspector (Dental Technician)||04 Post||Head Constable (Veterinary)||03 Posts|
|Assistant Sub Inspector (Laboratory Technician)||64 Post||Head Constable (Lab Technician)||01 Posts|
|Assistant Sub Inspector/ Electro-Cardiography Technician||01 Posts||Head Constable (Radiographer||01 Posts|
|Constable (Masalchi)||04 Posts||Inspector (Dietitian)||01 Posts|
|Constable (Cook)||116 Posts||Sub Inspector (Staff Nurse)||175 Posts|
|Constable (Safai Karamchari)||121 Posts||Sub Inspector (Radiographer)||08 Posts|
|Constable (Dhobi/ Washerman)||05 Posts||Head Constable (Electrician)||01 Posts|
|Constable (W/C)||03 Post||Head Constable (Laboratory Assistant)||05 Posts|
|Constable (Table Boy)||01 Post||Head Constable (Dialysis||08 Posts|
|Head Constable (Physiotherapy Assistant/ Nursing Assistant/ Medic)||99 Posts||Head Constable (Junior X-ray Assistant)||84 Posts|
Age Limit (As On 31 August 2019)
- Sub Inspector: 30 Years (Maximum)
- Assistant Sub- Inspector: 20 to 25 Years
- Head Constable: 18 to 25 Years
- Head Constable (Junior X-ray Assistant/Laboratory Assistant/Electrician): 20 to 25 Years
- Head Constable (Steward) & Constable: 18 to 23 Years
Age Relaxation (Upper Age Limit)
Age relaxation will be provided to the candidates as per the government norms. For more details please refer to official notification.
- Inspector (Dietitian): Candidate should be passed B.Sc (Home Science/Home Economics) as the subject or any equivalent qualification from a recognized university in India.
- Sub-Inspector (Staff Nurse): Candidate should be 12th qualified along with a three and half year diploma in GNM (General Nursing And Midwifery) course. Also recognized nurse or nurse and mid-wife with central Nursing Council or Nursing Council.
- Sub-Inspector (Radiographer): Candidate should be 12th passed in science stream or equivalent from a recognized university Diploma or Certificate (2 years course) in Radio diagnosis from an institution of the Central or State Government or an institution recognized by the Central or State Government.
- Assistant Sub-Inspector (Pharmacist): Candidate should be 12th passed along with a 2-year diploma in pharmacy registered under the Act, 1948 (8 of 1948).
- Assistant Sub-Inspector (Physiotherapist): Candidate should be 12th passed in Science stream and Bachelors degree in Physiotherapy or 3 years Diploma in Physiotherapy from an institution recognized by All India Council Technical Education or any Central Govt. or State Govt.
- Assistant Sub-Inspector (Dental Technician): Candidate should be completed Matriculation with science subject along with Two years of dental hygienist course recognized by the Dental Council of India.
- Assistant Sub Inspector (Laboratory Technician): Matriculation with Science as a compulsory subject along with 2 years of diploma or certificate in Medical Laboratory Technology granted by an institution of the Central Govt. or State Govt.
- Assistant Sub Inspector/ Electro Cardiography Technician: Matriculation with Science as a compulsory subject. Also, the candidates should have certification in Electro Cardio Graphy Technology
from an institute recognized by All India Council.
- Head Constable (Physiotherapy Assistant/ Nursing Assistant/ Medic/ANM/Midwife/Dialysis Technician): The Candidate should be 12th passed along with a 2-year Diploma or Certificate in related stream from recognized university /institution.
- Head Constable (Electrician and Steward): Candidate should have completed Matriculation or equivalent qualification from a recognized university in India.
- Head Constable (Veterinary/ Radiographer/ Lab Technician): The candidate should be 12th pass from a recognized board along with diploma or certification in a related stream. For complete details, please read the official notification.
Note: The candidates are suggested to read the official notification for complete education qualification details.
Physical Standard Test (PST)
|Male||Height: 170 Cms||Chest: 80-85 Cms|
|Female||Height: 157 Cms||N/A|
Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
|Candidates||Race||Long Jump||High jump|
|Male||1 Mile Race in 7 minutes and 30 seconds.||10 feet||3 feet|
|Female||800 meters race in 6 minutes||6 feet||2.5 feet|
CRPF Online Form 2020 Selection Procedure
In order to get selection, the candidates are required to get qualified in these following criteria and exams-
- PST (Physical Standard Test)
- PET (Physical Efficiency Test)
- Written test Exam
- Trade Test and Document Verification
- And Medical Test
Required Documents To Be Submitted In
CRPF Online Form 2020
- Qualification Certificate
- Community Certificate
- Recent Passport size photograph
- Other relevant documents
How To Apply CRPF Recruitment 2020 For Paramedical Staff
- First of all, visit the official website of CRPF https://https://crpf.gov.in/.
- Then go to the recruitment section and click on the particular recruitment notification.
- Read this notification carefully and then click on the Download Application Form.
- After downloading the application, fill this and send it to the address given below via Post.
Address:- Central Reserve Police Force Paramedical Staff Examination, 2020 DIGP, Group Centre, CRPF, Bhopal, Village-Bangrasia, Taluk-Huzoor, District-Bhopal, M.P.-462045.
Important Links To Apply CRPF Recruitment 2020 For Paramedical Staff
|Apply Online||Download Application Form|
|Official Website||Visit Now|