DDA Recruitment 2020: Delhi Development Authority has released a notification for the recruitment of various posts in the department. According to the notification, there are 629 posts available for which the candidates can apply online. The application is going to start soon, So the candidate who is looking for the job in DDA can apply from the official website. The complete vacancy details are given below in this article, and the candidates are suggested to read all the essential details given in this article before apply as well as you can go through the official notification.
DDA Recruitment 2020 Important Dates and Application Fee Details
|Important Dates||Application Fee|
Payment Method:- Pay application fee using Debit card, Credit Card, Online Net Banking, or CSC Center Etc.
DDA Recruitment Complete Vacancy Details
Total No Of Vacancy: 629 posts
Category wise vacancy details
|Deputy Director (System)||02||nill||nill||nill||nill||02|
|Deputy Director (Planning)||04||nill||nill||nill||01||05|
|Assistant Director (System)||01||nill||01||nill||nill||02|
|Assistant Director (Planning)||02||01||nill||nill||02||05|
|Assistant Account Officer||05||01||01||nill||04||11|
|Section Officer Horticulture||21||05||02||06||14||48|
|Stenographer Gr- D||44||10||15||nill||31||100|
|Jr Secretarial Assistant||121||29||43||21||78||292|
Age Limit and Age Relaxation
|Post Name||Min Age Limit||Max Age limit|
|Deputy Director (System)||—||40 Years|
|Deputy Director (Planning)||—||40 Years|
|Assistant Director (System)||—||30 Years|
|Assistant Director (Planning)||—||35 Years|
|Assistant Account Officer||—||30 Years|
|Architectural Assistant||—||30 Years|
|Planning Assistant||—||30 Years|
|Section Officer Horticulture||—||30 Years|
|Surveyor||18 Years||25 Years|
|Stenographer Gr- D||18 Years||30 Years|
|Patwari||21 Years||27 Years|
|Jr Secretarial Assistant||18 Years||27 Years|
|Mali||18 Years||25 Years|
As per the Delhi Development Authority norms, age relaxation can be provided only for those candidates who comes under a reserved category such as SC/OBC/ST and PH candidates.
- Junior Secretarial Assistant: Candidate must be 12th passed from the recognized board in India along with the English typing speed 35 WPM and Hindi Typing: 30 WPM.
- Patwari: These candidates are required to have Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University or institution.
- Mali: 10th from any recognized board in India.
- Stenographer Grade D: Candidate must be 10+2 passed with a minimum of 75% marks from the recognized board in India 10 min Speed 80 WPM And Transcription Speed English 50 Min and Hindi: 65 Min.
- Assistant Account Officer: The candidate having a degree in CA/CS or MBA in Finance can are eligible to apply.
- Surveyor: Candidate must have ITI from any NCVT certified institution in related along with 2years of work experience in respective trade.
- Officer Horticulture: The candidate having Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture / Horticulture / Forestry from a recognized university in India.
- Planning Assistant: Candidate must have Batchelor’s degree in Planning or Architecture.
- Architectural Assistant: Candidate must have Batchelor’s Degree in Architecture.
- Assistant Director (Planning): The candidate must have a degree in Bachelor’s Degree in Planning / Architecture / Sociology/ Economics/Civil/ Municipal Engineering OR Master Degree in Geography.
- Deputy Director (System): The candidate is required to have Post graduation in ME/M.TECH in Computer Science and Engineering or IR with min 60% marks along with 3 years of work experience.
How To Apply Online DDA Recruitment 2020 Online Form
In order to apply online for the various post in Delhi Development Authority, recruitment 2020 candidates must have to visit official website of DDA. On the homepage of the official search for the particular vacancy details read it carefully and then apply online with providing all the required documents. However, important links are provided below.
|Apply Online||Registration || login|
|Download Short Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|