Exim Bank Recruitment 2020: Exim Bank has recently invited candidates to apply Online application form for Administrative officer and manager. Fresher and Experienced candidates both can apply. The candidate from the technical background like B.E/B.TECH in the related stream can apply. We will know detailed information about the vacancy in this article. First of all, start with application beginning date, Last date and fee details for all the category.
Exim Bank Recruitment 2020 Application Fee details
|Important Date||Application Fee|
|Starting Date: 29/01/2020|
Last Date: 22/02/2020
Payment Method: fee can be paid through Online Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card etc.
Exim Bank Online Application Form 2020 Complete Details
Let’s Know all the detailed information about the vacancy which includes age limit, qualification details, selection procedure, no of total post etc.
Age Limit (As on 01/02/2020)
- IT Officer: The Maximum age limit including age relaxation for SC/ST it is 32 years while GN/EWS is 27 years.
- Administrative Officer & Manager: The Maximum Age for (including Age relaxation) GN/ EWS is 35 years while for SC/ST candidates it is 40 years
Total No Of Post in Various Department
- Information Technology- o3 post.
- Administrative Officer- 04 post.
- Manager Legal- 06 posts.
- Manager Risk Management- 01 post.
- mamager Raj Bhasha- 01 post.
- Information technology (IT) Officer: IT Officers will get a salary of 1400000/- per anum where 70% will be fixed salary and 30% salary as indirect salary. The annual increment will be provided based on adequate performance.
- Administrative Officer: These candidates will get a salary of 23700/- to 42020/- per month.
- Manager Legal: They will get a salary of 31705/- to 45950/-.
- Information Technology (IT) Officer:
- Academic Qualification: B.E/B.TECH/M.TECH in computer science and engineering OR Master Of Computer Application (MCA) with minimum 50% aggregate percentage from any recognised university in India.
- Experience: Minimum 5 Year of experience is required from any Public Sector bank/ All India Financial Institutions/ Central Government/ State Government/ PSU or any other organisation.
- Technical Knowledge: Candidate must have adequate programming knowledge in C, C++, Java, Angular, Asp .net etc.
- OR the must be a specialist of database management such as SQL Server or Oracle etc.
- Information Technology (IT) Officer:
- Administrative Officer
- Academic Qualification: Candidates must have graduation in any stream from recognised institute/ University in India and degree should be regular parttime or another degree will not be applicable.
- Experience: Candidates must have at least 1-year experience secretarial functions.
- Manager Legal
- Academic Qualification: The candidate must have Batchelor’s Degree in Law, which should be recognised by the bar council of India with minimum 60% aggregate.
- Experience: The Candidate needs to have at least 5 years of post-qualification legal experience.
- Manager Risk Management
- Academic Qualification: The Candidate must be qualified in B.E/B.TECH/ M.TECH in computer science /Information Technology / Electronics & Communications/ Information Security.with a minimum of 60 % aggregate percentage. Or MCA from with at least 60% aggregate where the passing of CISA In mandatory.
- Experience: 5 Years
Note: Apart From all the above vacancies, there are three more vacancy needs to be filled by the Exim Bank. Candidates are suggested to reach official notification for more info.
|Post Name||Number Of Vacancies|
|Manager Risk Management||01 post|
|Chief Manager||02 post|
|Deputy manager||05 post|
|Manager Rajbhasha||01 post|
The Candidate will be called to attain online written test exam. If the candidates got qualified in the written test exam, then he will be called for the next round which id Personal Interview. After qualifying personal interview, you will be offered the desired post. Under your qualification.
How To Apply For Exim bank recruitment 2020
The Candidates have to visit the Offical website of Exim Bank to apply online under the career section they have to choose the particular Application form. After that, you have to fill all the required details to get registered. The application will be acceptable only applied via online mode; otherwise, it will be rejected. The application submission does not clarify the applied position. Your form may be rejected if found any wrong details.
|Apply Online||Click here|
|Official Notification||Click here|
|Official Website||Click here|