HPSSC Recruitment 2020: Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission (HPSSC ) has recently released a notification for the recruitment of Clerk, Steno Typist, Junior Engineer, Computer Operator, Traffic Inspector, Sericulture Inspector, Assistant Manager, Jr Office Asst, and various post. Interested candidates can apply online from the official website of HPSSC. Recently the online application has been started, the candidates can apply online till 25th October 2020 at 11:59 PM
HPSSC Recruitment 2020 Important Dates, Application Fee Details
|Important Dates||Application Fee|
Payment Method: Payment can be made by using Debit Card, Credit Card, Online Net Banking, E-Challan, or SBI Challan.
HPSSC Recruitment 2020 For Various Post Complete Vacancy Details
Post Name: Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission Various Post Recruitment 2020
Total Post: 1658
Post-wise Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Total Post||Post Name||Total Post|
|Jr Office Asst (IT) (Contract)||1133 Posts||Assistant Librarian (Polytechnic)||03 Post|
|Jr Office Asst (IT) (Regular)||27 Posts||Junior Engineer||03 Post|
|Junior Draughtsman (Civil/Electrical)||90 Posts||Junior Engineer (Electrical)||156 Posts|
|Asst. Store Keeper||40 Posts||Junior Cameraman||08 Post|
|Technician (Boiler)||02 Post||Junior Scale Stenographer||03 Post|
|Statistical Assistant||17 Posts||Cook||01 Post|
|Steno-Typist||13 Posts||Assistant Manager (Technical)||05 Post|
|Inspector (Hotels)||04 Post||Salesman||01 Post|
|Junior Engineer (Mech.)||15 Posts||Workshop Instructor (Carpentry)||03 Post|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||39 Posts||Workshop Instructor (Fitting)||02 Post|
|Sericulture Inspector||06 Post||Junior Engineer (Electrical)||05 Post|
|Clerk||13 Posts||Laboratory Asst (DNA)||02 Post|
|Junior Officer (Supervisory Trainee Environment)||01 Post||Laboratory Asst (Voice Analysis)||01 Post|
|Junior Officer (Supervisory Trainee IT)||02 Post||Scientific Assistant Forensic Psychology (Lie Detector)||01 Post|
|Steno Typist-Trainee||03 Post||Scientific Assistant (DNA)||02 Post|
|Junior Office Assistant-Trainee||08 Post||Bandman-cum-Guardsman||03 Post|
|Senior Scale Stenographer||01 Post||Laboratory Assistant (Digital Forensics)||01 Post|
|Jr Engineer (Supervisory Trainee Civil)||23 Posts||Scientific Assistant (Voice Analysis)||01 Post|
|Jr Engineer (Supervisory Trainee Mechanical)||05 Post||Restorer||01 Post|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||01 Post||Station Fire Officer||02 Post|
|Computer Operator||05 Post||Traffic Inspector||06 Post|
Age Limit & Age Relaxation
- Age will be calculated as on 01 January 2020.
- Minimum: 18 years
- Maximum: 45 years
- The Upper Age Relaxation of 5 years will be provided to the SC, ST, OBC, PWD, and Freedom fighter’s Children’s.
- Ex-Serviceman candidates can have age relaxation as per the Himachal Pradesh government norms.
- For more details please read the HPSSC Recruitment 2020 official notification.
Candidate having 10th / 10+2 / Degree / Diploma / B.Com / B.Sc / ITI / BA & Typing Knowledge From A Recognized Board/ University/ Institute are eligible to apply online.
How To Apply Online HPSSC Recruitment 2020 For various Post
Follow the instructions to apply online-
- Visit the official website of the Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission.
- On the homepage click on the link Apply online.
- Firstly, enter the required details and fill the Registration Form.
- Make sure to fill valid email id and mobile no.
- Once done, you will receive an UserId and Password on your registered email and mobile no.
- Now, click on Login Button and enter the UserId and Password.
- Fill CAPTCHA and click on the Submit button.
- Now, fill all the required details in the application form such as Personal details, Educational Qualification, and other important details.
- after filling all the details pay your exam fee and click on the final submit button.
- Now, take a printout of your application form and save it for future references.
Note: The candidates are suggested to take a printout of the application form along with required original certificates and self-attested photocopies must be brought at the time of documentation/Evaluation for 15 marks or to submit the same whenever required by the Commission to ascertain the eligibility of applicants.
|Apply Onlne||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|