HSSC PTI Online form 2020: Recently Haryana Staff Selection Commission has published a notification for PTI teacher Advt No-06/2006 (Cat. No. 23) 1983 Posts. Interested candidates can apply for this vacancy from 26 May 2020 to 10 June 2020. In this post, we will discuss all the essential details of HSSC PTI Recruitment 2020, HSSC PTI Online Form 2020, HSSC Advt 06/2006 PTI Online Form, HSSC PTI Bharti 2020, HSSC PTI Jobs 2020, HSSC PTI Apply Online, HSSC PTI Vacancy, HSSC PTI Advt 06/2006, HSSC Recruitment 2020 PTI Advt 06/2006 such as Age Limit, Post Details, Post Name, Total Post Fee Details, Selection Procedure, Educational Criteria, and essential dates, etc. In order to apply online candidates are required to visit the official website. The candidates are suggested to read official notification before apply.
Note:- As per the information mentioned in the official notification, the candidates who have applied for the HSSC PTI Online Form against Advt No-06/2006 (Cat. No. 23) in 2006 their application data has already available on the official website and these applications will be considered as a fresh application now. Candidates may check their details in the notification. Those candidates who have selected for this post in 2006 their application form data would be available as same. However, if any candidate has found that his/her data are not available on the official website. He has the right to contact the officials of HSSC from 19 May 2020 to 22 May 2020. For more details please read official notification.
HSSC PTI Online Form 2020 Important Dates And Application Fee Details
|Important Dates||Application Fee|
Complete vacancy Details Of HSSC PTI Online Form 2020
Post Name: PTI (Physical Training Instructure) Teacher
Total No Of Post: 1983 Post
- GEN Candidates: These candidates should not be born before (22 Aug 1966) and later this (21 Aug 1988).
- SC/ST/OBC Candidates: These candidates age should be between (09 July 2020) to (08 July 2002).
Age relaxation will be provided to reserved category candidates (SC/ST/OBC/PH) as per government norms.
- Candidates should be 10th passed, Certificate in physical education or its equivalent education required from a recognised university, board or Institution.
- For more info please read official notification.
HSSC PTI Pay Scale
the candidates would be paid as per the HSSC government norms. Please read official notification where all the details regarding the pay scale of PTI Teacher have already mentioned.
The selection procedure of the candidate will be based on the written test exam and Viva-Voce. The test will consist of 100 objective type questions of 200 marks where 60 questions will be from the subject the candidate applied for while 40 questions would be from general knowledge, English, Hindi of the metric level. Each question carries two marks. Minimum qualifying marks for all the candidates are provided below read this-
After the written exam test if the candidate scores minimum qualifying marks he will appear for the Viva-Voce test which consists of 25 marks. however, candidates equal to three times the total post will be called for the interview. The total marks of both the exams will be collected and will be prepared merit list for the final selection.
Documents To Be Submitted
Documents are listed below-
- Qualification certificate (10th Marksheet or equivalent degree)
- Domicile certificate Of Haryana issued by Competent Authority.
- Recent Photograph Of passport size with dully signature.
- Scanned Signature of the candidate
How To Apply Online For HSSC PTI Recruitment 2020
- In order to apply online visit the official website http://www.hssc.gov.in/.
- Go to the recent recruitment section and click on HSSC PTI Recruitment 2020.
- Now read the official notification and click Apply Online.
- Fill all the required details in the application form and click on submit button.
- Once done this take a printout of application form for future references.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|