IBPS Clerk X Recruitment 2020: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has recently released a notification for the recruitment IBPS CWE Clerk. Interested candidates can apply online from 2nd September 2020 to 23rd September 2020. This vacancy consists of 1557 post for which student from all over India is eligible to apply online. If the candidate is having Batchelor’s Degree or its equivalent in any stream, he is applicable to apply for this IBPS Clerk X Recruitment 2020.
IBPS Clerk X Recruitment 2020 Important Dates and Application Fee Details
|Important Dates||Application Fee|
Payment Method:- Application fee can be paid using Credit Card, Online Net Banking, Debit Card, etc, Or Offline Challan.
IBPS Clerk X Recruitment 2020 COmplete Vacancy Details
Post Name: IBPS CPR Clerk X (Clerical Cadre)
Total Post: 1557
Categorywise Post Details
- General: 738 Post
- OBC: 333 Post
- EWS: 135 Post
- SC: 229 Post
- ST: 119 Post
State-wise Vacancy details
|Uttar Pradesh – 136||Maharashtra – 334||Meghalaya – 01||Telangana – 20|
|Uttarakhand – 18||West Bengal – 125||Bihar – 76||Tripura – 11|
|Delhi – 67||Himachal Pradesh – 40||Mizoram – 01||Andhra Pradesh – 10|
|Dadar & Nagar / Daman & Diu – 04||Madhya Pradesh – 75||Nagaland – 05||Arunachal Pradesh – 01|
|Goa – 17||Chattisgarh – 07||Odisha – 43||Assam – 16|
|Gujarat – 119||Haryana – 35||Puducherry – 03||Jharkhand – 55|
|Jammu Kashmir – 05||Rajasthan – 48||Punjab – 136||Chandigarh – 06|
|Karnataka – 29||Manipur – 02||Sikkim – 01|
|Kerala – 32||Lakshadweep – 02||Tamil Nadu – 77|
Age Limit & Age Relaxation
- The minimum age limit should be 20 years as on 01 September 2020.
- The maximum age limit should be 28 years.
- Age relaxation would be given to the reserved category candidates as per the government norms. Check the details below.
- OBC: The candidates can have o3 years of age relaxation.
- SC/ST: These candidates can have 05 years of age relaxation.
- PWD: These candidates are allowed to have 10 years of age relaxation.
- The candidates having Bachelor’s degree in any stream or its equivalent educational qualification with at least 60% of aggregate marks recognized by the central government are applicable to apply online.
- Computer Literacy: The candidate is required to have an operating/working knowledge of computer systems. Also, candidates should have a Certificate/Diploma/Degree in computer operations/Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/College/Institute.
- Language Knowledge: The candidate must have proficiency in the official language of UT(Union Tretatry) or state for which the vacancy should be filled. For more details please read the official notification.
At the time of online registration and apply online for this application these documents need to present.
- Photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm)
- Thumb Impression (In case of not having a left thumb you can have a right thumb impression and if you don’t have any thumb you can use the Index Finger of left hand).
- Qualification Certificate
- Community Certificate
How To Apply Online IBPS Clerk X Recruitment 2020
Follow the steps to apply online-
- Visit the official website of IBPS Clerk X Recruitment 2020.
- Or you can go through the direct link “Apply Online” provided below.
- Click on the link and fill the Registration Form.
- once you have done this you will receive a registration no and password.
- Enter the login id into the login form and click on the login button.
- Now fill all the required details in the application form such as personal details, qualification details, etc.
- After filling the application form pay your exam fee and take a printout of your application for future reference.
IBPS Clerk X Recruitment 2020: Selection Procedure
In order to get selection in IBPS Clerk X Recruitment 2020, you have to go through these following steps-
- Preliminary Examination
- Mains Examination
- Final Merit List
IBPS Clerk Exam Pattern
IBPS Clerk Exam has divided into two stages preliminary and mains examination. There is no interview would be taken and 100% weightage will be given to the marks obtained in the mains examination. Let’s have a preliminary and mains exam patterns.
- IBPS Clerk Preliminary Exam will consist of 100 multiple-choice questions.
- The candidates will have 1 hour to solve these 100 questions each question will carry 1 mark.
- Similarly, IBSC Clerk Mains exam will consist of 190 multiple-choice questions.
- The candidate will get a maximum of 2 hours 40 minutes to solve this question paper.
- A maximum of 200 marks will be awarded in the mains exam.
- Both the Pre and Mains exam will be based on the CBT(Computer-based Test) mode.
- Negative marking is applicable in both the pre and mains exam, for each wrong answer 0.25 marks will be deducted.
IBPS Clerk Preliminary Exam Pattern
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||20 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Pattern
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|English Language||40||40||35 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||50||60||45 minutes|
|General Awareness||50||50||35 minutes|
|Total||190||200||2 Hr.40 Minutes|
IBPS Clerk X Recruitment 2020: Important Links
|Download Official Notification||Download|
|Official Website||Click Here|