IBPS PO Recruitment 2020: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has recently released a notification for the post of Probationary Officer (PO) and Management Trainee. The interested candidate would be able to apply online from 05 August 2020. There are 1167 vacancies are given in the official notification and the candidates having Bachelor’s degree in any stream would be eligible to apply online. This article consists of all the essential information regarding the vacancy such as IBPS Job 2020 post details, IBPS PO Recruitment 2020 Age limit, and Age relaxation, IBPS PO Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria, How To Apply Online IBPS Online Form, etc.
IBPS PO Recruitment 2020 Important Dates And Application Fee
|Important Dates||Application Fee|
Payment Method: Payment can be done using a credit card, debit card or online net banking, Mobile Banking, E-challan, etc.
IBPS PO Recruitment 2020 Complete Vacancy Details
Post Name: IBPS Probationary Officers (PO)And Management Trainee
Total Post: 1167
Category Wise Post Details
- GEN: 587 Posts
- OBC: 233 Posts
- EWS: 118 Posts
- SC: 159 Posts
- ST: 71 Posts
IBPS PO Recruitment 2020 Age Limit And Age Relaxation (As on 01/08/2020)
- The minimum age of the candidate should be 20 years as on (01/08/2020).
- The maximum age of the candidate should be 30 Years (01/08/2020).
- The candidate should be born between 02/08/1990 and 01/08/2020.
- However, they will have Upper age relaxation as per the government norms.
- SC and ST candidates will get 5 years of Age Relaxation.
- OBC Candidate will get 3 Years and PWD Candidate can have a maximum of 10 years of Age Relaxation.
- Ex-serviceman candidates will get 5 years.
Educational Qualification For IBPS PO Recruitment 2020
The candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree in any stream from a recognized university in India. Or the candidate should have any other equivalent educational qualification.
How To Apply Online IBPS PO Recruitment 2020
In order to apply online IBPS PO Recruitment 2020, the candidates are required to follow the steps provided below or they can go through the direct links that are also present at the bottom of the article.
- First of all, visit the official website of IBPS that is http://ibps.
- Click on the relevant link from the slider links.
- Now read the official notification and then click on apply Online.
- Firstly you have to fill the registration form and then fill the application form by login into the Account.
- Once done, pay your required exam fee and click on Submit Button.
- Now take a printout of it for future references.
|Apply Online||Click Here (Will activate on 05 August 2020)|
|Download Official Notification||Download|
|Official Website||Click Here|