India Post GDS Online Form 2020: Indian Gramin Dak Sevak Department has recently invited candidates to apply online for 9388 GDS Post in Odisha, Tamilnadu, Haryana, Madhya Pradesh, and Uttrakhand. Interested candidates can read the official notification and then apply online. Online application has started for Odisha and Tamilnadu Candidates and the last date is 30th September 2020.
Indian Post GDS Online Form Important Date, Application Fee Details
|Important Dates||Application Fee|
Odisha & Tamilnadu (Currently Running)
Othe States(Not Active)
Payment Method: Payment will be made using Credit Card, Debit Card, Online Net Banking, etc. Or through the head post office.
Complete vacancy details Of India GDS Online Form 2020
Post Name: Gramin Dak Sevak
Total: 9388 Post
Category-Wise Post Details
|Total: 9388 Post|
|State Name||Category||Total Post|
Age Limit And Age Relaxation As on 23 March 2020
- Minimum: 18 Years
- Maximum: 40 years
- Age relaxation will be given to the reserved category candidates as per government norms.
The candidates should be 10th or 12 pass from a recognized board in India. Also, the candidates are required to have a Basic Computer Training Certificate of at least 60 days.
Required Documents To Be Submitted
- Qualification Certificate (10th, 12th mark sheet in jpg formate max size: 200kb).
- Basic Computer Certificate (Formate: jpg/jpeg Max Size: 200kb)- Not mandatory
- Community Certificate (Formate: jpg/jpeg Max Size: 200kb)
- Recent Passport Size Photograph (Formate: jpg/jpeg Max Size: 50kb, 200×230 pixel)
- Signature (Formate: jpg/jpeg Max Size: 50kb, 200×230 pixel)
- Disability Certificate (Formate: jpg/jpeg Max Size: 200kb)
Candidates will be selected through Apptitude test.
How To Apply Online For India GDS Online Form 2020
- First Of all, visit official website of GDS @http://www.appost.in/gdsonline/Home.aspx.
- Now follow the steps given on the homepage of the website.
- firstly, click on Registration.
- Enter the required details and submit.
- Once, registered you will get a Userid (registration no, password).
- Get logged in using the login credential.
- Secondly, pay the application processing fee if applicable.
- Finally, you can fell your application form by providing the necessary details.
- After filling the application form do not forget to take a printout of the application form for future references.
|Online Registration (Step- 1)||Click Here|
|Pay Exam Fee (step-2)||Click Here|
|Apply Online (Step-3)||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Tamilnadu||Odisha||Haryana ||Madhya Pradesh||Uttrakhand|
|Official Website||Click Here|