Indian Army Rally Bharti ARO Amethi 2020: Indian Army Office (ARO) is going to conduct rally for the recruitment of Soldier General Duty, Soldier Technical, Soldier Nursing Assistant, Soldier SKT/ Clerk, and Soldier Tradesman Post. This recruitment is going to held in Amethi at CRPF TGT Center Trisundi (Amethi) between 01 to 20 May 2020. Candidates from Allahabad, Ambedkar Nagar, Amethi, Basti, Faizabad, Kaushambi, Kushinagar, Maharajgajnj, Pratapgarh, Raybareli, Sant Kabir Nagar, Siddharth Nagar, and Sultanpur can apply Online. If the candidate is qualifying all the eligibility criteria, then he will be eligible to apply online for Indian Army Rally Bharti ARO Amethi 2020 from the official website of the Indian Army. Candidates are suggested to apply online form the official website only, application from other sources will not be applicable. Please read the official notification of Indian Army Vacancy 2020 carefully before apply online.
Indian Army Rally Bharti ARO Amethi 2020 Complete Post Details
Indian Army Vacancy 2020 Post Details
|Soldier General Duty (Sol GD)||Soldier Tradesman (All arms)|
|Soldier Clerk/SKT (all arms)||Soldier Technical (All arms)|
|Religious Teacher (RT JCO)||Soldier Tech (Avn $ Amn)|
|Soldier Tech Dresser (RVC)||Sepoy Pharma in AMC|
|JCO Catering (ASC)||Hav (SAC) Engrs|
Join Indian Army Recruitment Amethi Open Rally 2020- Age Limit
- Soldier GD- Candidate must be born between 01-10-1999 to 01-04-2003, and age must be between 17.5 years to 21 years.
- Sepoy Pharma in AMC: age should be between 19 years to 25 years.
- Havildar Education: 20 to 25 years.
- SAC Engineers: 20 to 25 years.
- Religious Teacher (RT JCO): 27 years to 34 years.
- JCO Catering (ASC): 21 years to 27 years.
- Other Post: Candidate must be born between 01-10-1997 to 01-04-2003, and age should be 17.5 years to 23 years.
Note:- Age variation of precisely one year (366 days) will be considered as a ner, but more than this will be calculated as a significant variation. If this happened candidate is not able to apply under UHQ quota, they have to apply through the nearest AROs center as open CAT Candidates.
Indian Army Open Bharti Amethi 2020-District Details
|Sultanpur||Sant Kabir Nagar|
Physical Eligibility Test (PET)
- Soldier (GD, Pharma, Tradesman, Technical and Nursing Assistant), JCO Catering ASC/ SAC Engineer: Minimum Height should be 169 centimeters.
- Soldier (Clerk, Storekeeper technical): Height of these candidates should be 162 centimeters.
- Other Candidates: Minimum height should be 160 centimeters for all.
- ST Candidates: Height: 162 Cms.
- Minimum wait for all categories excepting ST categories should be 50kg.
- ST Category: The minimum weight should be 48kg.
- Tradesman Post: Without Expansion 76 Cms/ After Expansion 81 Cms.
- Other Post: Without Expansion 77 Cms/ After Expansion 82 Cms.
- ST Candidate: Without Expansion 77 Cms/ After Expansion 82 Cms.
Physical Fitness Test(PFT)
- Push-Ups (No of push-ups will be awarded as marks)
- 10 push-ups: 40 Marks
- 9 push-ups: 33 Marks
- 8 push-ups: 27 Marks
- 7 push-ups: 21 Marks
- 6 push-ups: 16 Marks
- Running(1.6 kilometers)
- Running completed between 5:30 seconds calculated as 60 marks.
- Running between 5:31 seconds to 5:45 seconds calculated as 48 marks.
- Balance/9 Feet Ditch: No awards it is mandatory to qualify:
- Soldier GD: Candidate who has passed 10th with 33% in each subject and 45% aggregate or 10+2 with 45% from any recognized board in India are eligible to apply.
- Soldier Technical: Candidate should have 10+2 with 50% aggregate and 40% in each subject in the science stream from recognized Board.
- Soldier Tech (Avn $ Amn): Candidate should have 10+2 with 50% aggregate and 40% in each subject with science stream OR 3-year diploma in engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Computer Science and Engineering, and Electronics) from recognized Polytechnic Institute.
- Soldier Clerk/SKT Bharti: Candidate should be passed 10+2 from any stream with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks and 50% in each subject from a recognized board.
- Soldier Tradesman: These candidates should be passed 10th from a recognized board. For some posts under this category, ITI candidates, as well as 8th, passed candidates are also allowed to fill the application form.
- Soldier Pharma: The candidate completed their 10+2 in Bio stream, and D Pharma with 55% or B pharma with 50% from a recognized board/University respectively can apply Online.
- SAC Engineers: Graduation(BA/BSC) must be with match along with 10+2 in the science stream from a recognized board.
- JCO Religious Teacher: Candidate should have Graduation in any discipline from a recognized board or University.
Join Indian Army Recruitment 2020 Open Rally Amethi selection procedure is the same as another army recruitment rally. The candidates have to qualify these following exams-
- Physical Eligibility Test(PET)
- Physical Measurement Test(PMT)
- Document Verification
- Medical Test
- Review Of Medical Fitness
- Written Test Exam.
After all the above process final merit list will be prepared. If you qualified in all the exams, then you will proceed further for training.
How To Apply Online For Indian Army Vacancy Open Rally ARO Amethi 2020
- Visit Official Website of Indian Army TYPE “http://www.joinindianarmy.nic.in/.”
- Click On “JCO/OR Enrolment.”
- On the next page, if already registered, log in using your login credentials or click on New Registration.
- An instruction page will open click on the CONTINUE button.
- Fill all the required details and click on SAVE.
- Now, follow all the further instructions to apply online given in the official notification.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|