Finally, the Indian Army invites the technical candidates and allows them to serve the Indian Army. Therefore, they just released the notification for the Indian Army SSC Technical post. Candidates who are looking for the job in Indian Army can apply online throughout this notification. Check all the eligibility criteria and vacancy details in this article. So, let’s discuss some important dates, such as application starting date, Admit card release date, Exam date, fee details, etc.
Indian Army SSC Technical Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
|Important Dates||Fee Details|
|Starting date: 22-01-2020|
Last Date: 20-02-2020
Fee Payment Last date:20-02-2020
Admit Card Date: Notified Soon
Exam Date: Notified Soon
|Nill For All Category Candidates: 00/-|
Indian Army SSC Tech 2020 Vacancy Details
Post Name: Various Posts for various departments.
Job Location: Officer training Academy Chennai, Tamilnadu.
Age Limit as on (01-10-2020):
Note: (Candidates Should born between 02-10-1993 to 01-10-2000).
- Minimum: 20 years
- Maximum: 27 years
Age relaxation is given only for the widows whose husband was dead during their duty. Therefore they are eligible to have 35 years of maximum age relaxation.
Total No of Vacancy For the SSC Technical Post
There are a total of 191 posts available to be filled by the Indian Army, which consists of 175 for the male category and 14 for the female while there are 2 vacancies are reserved for the widows of Defence martyred. Now, I am going to provide detailed information about the vacancy below.
|Electrical Engineering/ Electronics Engineering||17||02||19|
|Electronics and Telecommunication||21||03||25|
|Aeronautical / Aerospace Engineering||8||nil||08|
|Electronics / Opto / Micro Electronics and Microwave / Fiber Optics||08||nil||08|
|Architecture / Building Construction Technolgy||05||01||05|
|For Windows (Defence Martyred)||nil||SSC (Non-Tech)-01|
- For SSC Tech candidates(male/Female):- Candidates are required to have technical graduation(B.E, B.Tech) in a related stream.
- Note:-All the streams are given above.
- For widows of martyred Candidates:- These candidates are required to have Graduation in any Non-technical stream Or UPSC Applicants. However, Candidates with technical graduation such as B.E, B.Tech are also applicable to apply.
Indian Army SSC Technical Training
- After qualifying all the selection procedure, candidates will be forwarded to Officers training Acadamy Chennai.
- The training duration will be of 49 weeks.
- During the training, candidates have to follow some restrictions such as:-
- candidates can not marry during the training procedure, However, if he/she does so, his/her selection will be terminated permanently, and he has to refund all the expenditure. This provision is applicable for all, including widow candidates.
- Also, Candidates are not allowed to live with his/her guardians.
- A candidate marries after the date of his/her application; after successful completion of the interview, they will exclude from the training. In other words, their selection will be canceled.
Pay Scale:- Candidates will pay during training as a stipend 56100/-(starting pay in level 10) initially after completion of successful training of 49 weeks; they will be paid 56100/-(fixed in level 10) as fixed salary.
It has 5 stages of selection procedure; every candidate has to qualify all the stage to jump into the next one. These are the stages given below.
- Shortlisting of Candidates
- SSB written exam (stage 1 and stage2).
- Medical Examination Test
- Final Merit List.
How To Apply For Indian Army SSC 2020 Technical Recruitment
|Apply Online||Click here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|official Website||Click here|