Indian Oil Recruitment 2020: Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has finally published a notification for Apprentice in various state. As we Know, Indian Oil Corporation is a well-reputed company of India and the headquarter of this company is situated in the Capital of the Country Delhi. Recently, Marketing Division Of IOCL published notification for the recruitment of Technical Trade Apprentice, Non-Technical Trade Apprentice Vacancies, and Technician Apprentice. So, the candidates looking for the career opportunity in IOCL can apply for the vacancy from the official website of Indian Oil Corporation till 20th March 2020.
The turnover of Indian Oil Corporation is almost 75 billion dollars. whereas, Indian government owns approximately 79% of shares. Basically, Indian Oil Corporation is one of the largest suppliers of crude oil and the main product of this company is Petrol, Diesel, Natural Gas, Petrochemical and LPG. This is one of the Maharatna Company of India in which 30000 employees working across India. From a decade, this company have maintained its status as Maharatna Company as well as one of the largest crude oil producer in Asia.
Indian Oil Recruitment 2020 For Apprentice
Important Dates and Application Fee
|Important Dates||Application Fee|
Indian Oil Recruitment 2020 Complete Vacancy Details
In this section, we will know some important information which every applicant must know before apply such as age limit, age relaxation, post details and eligibility criteria. So, let’s get started.
Age Limit (as on 28-02-2020)Relaxation
- The MInimum age for all the candidates is given 18 years as on 28-02-2020 while the maximum age is 24 years.
- SC/ST candidates are eligible to get 5 years of age relaxation maximum of 29 years.
- Whereas OBC candidates can have age relaxation of 3 years maximum of 27 years.
- 1o years of PWD Candidates belonging from GN category.
- PWD candidate of SC/ST Candidates can have 15 years of age relaxation while OBC PWD Candidates can have 13 years of age relaxation.
Post Details Including NO Of Post, Location
There are 500 posts are available in this vacancy for technical apprentice and non-technical apprentice. The region-wise and category-wise details are provided below.
Eligibility Criteria For All The IOCL Apprentice Post
All the qualification details for every category is given below. candidates are suggested to read these details before apply. However, you are free to access official notification via the link provided below.
- Technician Apprentice
- 3 Years Regular Diploma in Mechanical / Civil /Electrical/Instrumental/ Electrical and Electronics and in Electronics for all where GN/OBC candidates are required to have at least 50% aggregate marks in diploma whereas SC/ST/PWD candidate needs only 45% aggregate marks in diploma from a recognised Institute or University.
- Technician Apprentice
- Trade Apprentice
- Candidates are required to have full-time ITI in Fitter/Mechanic/Electrician/Machinist/Electronic and instrumental from NCVT or SCVT Recognised institute.
- Non-Technical Trade Apprentice- Accountant
- Graduation in any stream from any recognised university in India with 50% minimum aggregate marks for GEN/OBC candidates while SC/ST/PWD candidates are required to have at least 45% aggregate.
- Non-Technical Trade Apprentice- Data Entry Operator (Fresher)
- These Candidates from GEN/OBC category needs to be qualified 12th in any discipline with 50% minimum marks while SC/ST and PWD candidates should have at least 45% in 12th.
- Non-Technical Trade Apprentice- Data Entry Operator (Skilled-Experience)
- Minimum qualification is required same as fresher candidates of Non-Technical data operator candidates category as well as these candidates are required at least one year of experience from awarding body recognised by National Skill Qualification Framework or Other Authority recognised by Central Government.
How To Apply Indian Oil Recruitment 2020 For Apprentice
Apply using the process given below. Go through the stepwise procedure, follow all the given instruction and apply.
- Firstly, Open your chrome browser TYPE “http://www.apprenticeship.gov.in” and press Enter.
- Now, in the menu bar mouse hover on”Apprentice” and Click on “Candidate Registration“.
- Fill all the required details to get registered.
- Once registered, get logged in and click on the particular apprentice vacancy Apply online Link.
- Provide all the details and fill your application form.
- Lastly, pay your application fee if required and check further whether the details are correct or not then Submit.
Download Official Notification