KVS Teacher Recruitment 2020: Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) has recently released a notification for the various post of teachers. The vacancy consists of 2933 posts for which the candidates would be able to apply online soon. Interested candidates are advised to read the official notification carefully if you are qualifying all the eligibility criteria you can further proceed to apply online. The other details of KVS Recruitment 2020 Apply Online, Kendriya Vidyalaya Teacher Recruitment 2020, Kendriya Vidyalaya Teacher Bharti 2020 Kendriya Vidyalaya (KVS) Teacher Recruitment 2020, KVS Recruitment 2020 has been listed below candidates are suggested to read this information carefully.
KVS Teacher Recruitment 2020 Important Dates and Fee Details
|Important Dates||Application Fee|
Payment Method: Payment can be made by using Credit Card, Debit Card, Online Net Banking, etc.
KVS, TGT, PGT Teachers Bharti 2020 Complete Vacancy Details
Post Name: KVS TGT, PGT Teacher Recruitment 2020
Total Post: 2993 Posts
Age Limit And Age Relaxation
- The maximum age of the candidates should be 50 Years.
- Age relaxation should be provided to reserved category candidates as per government norms.
Candidates are required to have Graduation or Post Graduation to apply for this post. For detailed information of educational qualifications, candidates are suggested to read official notification.
Post-wise Pay Scale
Post wise pay details are mentioned in the table given below.
|Post Name||Pay Details|
|Post Graduate Teacher||47600-151100/|
|Trained Graduate Teacher||44900-142400/|
Firstly, the candidates have to appear in the written test exam. The candidates who have scored minimum qualifying marks would be eligible for the further procedure which is personal Interview.
How To Apply Online KVS PGT, TGT, PRT Teachers Recruitment 2020
- First of all, visit the official website of KVS @https://kvsangathan.nic.in/.
- After that go to the recruitment section.
- Select one of the particular recruitment from the list and apply online.
- Enter your details such as mobile no, name, father’s name, Gmail, etc to get register.
- Once registered, you can apply online by providing your personal details, qualification details, etc.
- After filling all your details click on the final submission button. Do not forget to take a printout of the application form for further details.
|Apply Online||Apply Online|
|Official Website||Visit Now|