MP Vyapam Recruitment 2020: Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) (MP Vyapam) has recently released a notification for the various post. The vacancy includes Staff Nurse, ECG Technician, Radiography Technician, Lab Attendant, Technical Assistant, and Others in Group 5 post for which the candidates from any states of India can apply online. Interested candidates would be able to apply for this post from 10 October 2020. There are a total of 2150 vacancies are available for which a written test exam will be conducted between 6 to 27 December 2020.
MP Vyapam Recruitment 2020 Important Dates, Application Fee Details
|Important Dates||Application Fee|
Payment Method: Payment can be made by using Debit Card, Credit Card, Online Net Banking, or MP Online Portal.
MP Vyapam Recruitment 2020 Complete vacancy Details
Post Name: MP PEB Group 5 various Post recruitment 2020
Total Post: 2150
Post-wise vacancy Details
|Post name/Total Post||Post name/Total Post||Post name/Total Post||Post name/Total Post|
|Technician Assistant:42 Post||Dark Room Assistant: 14 Post||Staff Nurse Male: 222 Post||Dresser: 03 Post|
|Occupational Therapist: 06 Post||Anesthesia Technician: 02 Post||ECG Technician: 05 Post||Dresser II: 47 Post|
|O.T. Assistant: 01 Post||Cardio-Thoracic Technician: 02 Post||Radiography Technician 233 Post||T.B. & Chest Diesis Health Visitor: 06 Post|
|O.T. Attendant: 16 Post||Dental Hymnist: 03 Post||Lab Attendant: 155 Post||Assistant Animal Medical Area Officer: 215 Post|
|Receptionist: 04 Post||Dental Mechanic: 03 Post||Radio Therapy Technician: 48 Post||Nursing Sister: 06 Post|
|Dialysis Technician: 04 Post||Dental Technician: 12 Post||Lab Technician: 347 Post||Dissection Hall:12 Post|
|Prosthetic & Orthotic Technician: 06 Post||Eye Assistant: 67 Post||O.T. Technician: 20 Post||Midwife (ANM): 03 Post|
|Ortho Technician: 01 Post||Speech Therapist:06 Post||Technical Assistant: 38 Post||Laboratory Assistant: 01 Post|
|Staff Nurse: 525 Posts||Physiotherapist: 06 Post||Pharmacist Grade-II: 67 Post||Pharmacist Grade I: 02 Post|
Category Wise Vacancy Details
Age Limit and Age Relaxation
- The Minimum Age Limit as on 01/January/2020 should be 18 years.
- The maximum Age Limit as on 01/January/2020 should be 40 years.
- As per government norms. For more information please read the official notification of MP Vyapam Recruitment 2020
The candidates having (10+2 )/ Diploma in related trade from a recognized School/ institute are eligible to apply online.
Note: For detailed information, the candidates are suggested to read the official notification
The selection of the candidates will be based on the Written test Exam.
How to Apply Online MP Vyapam Recruitment 2020
- First of all, visit the official website of the MP Vyapam Recruitment 2020
- On the homepage click on the Online Form.
- Now click on New Registration.
- Fill all the required details such as valid email if and mobile no.
- Once done, you will get a user id and password on your Registered email and Mobile no.
- Make sure to save User Id and Password for future references.
- Now, click on the Apply Online and Enter your login Details.
- Then fill your application form and pay your exam fee if it is required.
- After paying the Exam fee you would be able to take a printout of the application form.
- So, take a printout and save it for future references.