NFR Railway Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2020: North East Frontier Railway Indian Railways (NFR) has recently released a notification for Apprentice. This vacancy consists of 4499 posts. An online application for this post has been started. Interested candidates who have ITI in related trades are eligible to apply online. IN this article all the necessary criteria have been provided. Please read and then apply online.
NFR Railway Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Important Date And Application Fee Details
|Important Dates||Application Fee|
Payment Method:- Application fee can be paid using Credit Card, Online Net Banking, Debit Card, etc.
NFR Railway Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Complete Vacancy Details
Post Name: NFR Trade Apprentice 2020
NFR Railway Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2020: Post Details
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Katihar (KIR) TDH Workshop||970|
|Lumding (LMG) & S&T Workshop||1302|
|New Bongaigaon Workshop (NBQS) & EWS/BNGS||539|
|Dibrugarh Workshop (DBWS)||276|
Age Limit And Age Relaxation (As On 18 September 2019)
- The minimum age limit as on 18 September 2019 is should be 15 years at least.
- The maximum age limit should be 24 years. However upper age relaxation will be provided.
- Age relaxation will be provided to the reserved candidates which are as follows-
- SC/ST candidates will have 5 years of age relaxation.
- OBC candidates can have 3 years and PWD candidates will get 10 years of age relaxation.
The candidates are required to have 10th along with ITI certificate in related stream from a recognised university in India.
How To Apply NFR Railway Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2020
In order to apply Online, follow the steps given below or go through the direct link-
- First of all, Click on the link “Apply Online” given below.
- Then on the next read instructions for Registration.
- Then provide all the required details in the registration form.
- Once done, you would be able to apply online.
- Fill your application form and click on the Submit button.
- After filling the application form take a printout of it for future references.