ONGC Recruitment 2020: Oil And Natural Gas Corporation Limited ONGC has recently invited the candidates to apply online for apprentices. There are a total of 4182 posts available for which application form has been started. Interested candidates can apply online for ONGC Recruitment 2020 For Apprentice till 17 August 2020 on the official website of ONGC. Today in this article, I am aging to share al the vacancy details so that you can apply online easily. Therefore the candidates are suggested to read this article carefully.
ONGC Recruitment 2020 Important Dates And Application Fee
|Important Dates||Application Fee|
No application fee For Any Candidate.
Complete vacancy Details Of ONGC Recruitment 2020 Apprentice
Post Name: ONGC Apprentice Online Form 2020
Total Post: 4182
ONGC Recruitment 2020 Apprentice Post Details
|Sector Name||Work Center||Sub Total||Total|
|Delhi ONGC Videsh Ltd||24|
|Nazira & Shivsagar||511|
Age Limit And Age Relaxation
- Minimum: 18 Years
- Maximum: 24 Years
- Candidates must be born Between 17/08/1996 to 17/08/2002.
ONGC Recruitment 2020 For Apprentice Trade names
Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant)/ Assistant Human Resource/ Accountant/ Civil / Computer Science / Electrical / Electronics and Telecommunication / Electronics / Mechanical Computer Operator / Secretarial Assistant / Instrument Mechanic / Mechanic Diesel / Refrigeration and AC / Draftsman Civil / Electrician / Electronics Mechanic / Fitter / Plumber / Surveyor / Welder / Information and Communication Technology System Maintenance / Library Assistant / Mechanist / Mechanic Motor Vehicle.
- Accountant: The Candidates applying for this post are required to have a Bachelor’s degree in Commerce from university or institution recognized by govt. of India.
- Assistant-Human Resource: The candidates having B.A or BBA from a recognized university or institution are eligible to apply online.
- Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant): The candidates are required to have B.Sc with PCM/ PC or ITI in Lab. Asst (Chemical Plant) trade.
- Civil / Computer Science / Electrical / Electronics and Telecommunication / Electronics / Mechanical: The candidates are required to have a diploma in engineering in a related stream. For more details please read official notification.
- Computer Operator / Secretarial Assistant / Instrument Mechanic / Information and Communication Technology System Maintenance / Library Assistant /Mechanist / Mechanic Motor Vehicle / Mechanic Diesel / Refrigeration and AC /Draftsman Civil / Electrician / Electronics Mechanic / Fitter / Plumber / Surveyor / Welder : These candidates are required to have ITI in relevant stream from NCVT Certified institute or Recognised by government of India.
ONGC Recruitment 2020 For Apprentice Selection Procedure
The selection of ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2020 will be made based on the marks obtained in the relevant qualification. A final merit list will be prepared to shortlist the candidates. In the case of two or more than two candidates having the same marks, the position in the merit list will be put based on the seniority of Age.
How To Apply Online ONGC Recruitment 2020 For Apprentice Online Form
In order to apply online, the candidates are required to visit the official website and follow the instruction provided below-
- First of all, visit the official website of ONGC https://www.ongcindia.com
- Under the Career section, you can see the list of recent vacancies.
- Click on the ONGC Recruitment 2020 For Apprentice.
- Now firstly you have to fill the registration form, please provide a valid email, and mobile no.
- once filled registration you would be able to fill the online application form.
- Enter all the required details in the application form then click on submit.
- After submitting the application form take a printout of it for future references.
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|