Pan Card Online Form 2020: First of all, let’s know some important details about pan card after that we will know how to apply for online pan card 2020, how to check pan card status, apply lost or duplicate pan card and so on. SO, Pan card is a unique identification tool of the government of India to track any financial transections which come under the tax. The PAN stands for “Permanent Account Number” is typically consist of 10 digits alphanumeric number E.g. ADXN12378C. This is issued by the Income Tax Department for all the taxpayers. It is also considered as the essential identity proof for any individuals who are the citizen of India. As the name suggests it is permanent means that once it is issued for any individual it will not be changed during its complete lifetime. However, if you have lost your pan card by any reason you can also reapply for the same.
There are three types of Pan card Application, we will know in details for each application such as the difference between these application form.
- Form 49 A (Fresh Pan Card- for Indian Citizens Only)
- Form 49 A ( Correction/change)
- Form 49 AA (For Foreigners only)
Form 49 A (Fresh Pan Card- for Indian Citizens Only)
If you are an Indian citizen or Entities incorporate in India and Indian Companies, Unincorporated entities are applicable to apply for pan card under this section Form 49A. Being an Indian citizen for this is mandatory if you do not then avoid this and go for Form 49 AA.
Form 49A (Online Correction Or Change)
This is also a subcategory of Form 49 A where you can reapply for duplicate pan or any correction. You can fill this form to change or correction in personal details such as Name, Fathers Name, DOB, and address etc. If you have lost your pan card due to some reason you can reapply but you must have some important information about your pan such as Pan No, mobile no, DOB, Email, etc.
Form 49 AA (For Foreigners only)
Foreigners (Only citizen from Outside India) can apply for new pan card under this Form 49 AA.
Now move on the other important information about pan card online form 2020, such as why pan card is important for every Indian citizen.
Importance Of Pan Card
As per RBI (Reserve Bank Of India) guidelines, having a pan card is essential for every Indian either the taxpayer or not. For any online transaction or using net banking, it is necessary to have pan card to everyone, even somewhere it is used as the most valuable identification document.
How To Apply Pan Card Online In 2020
To apply for pan card in 2020 applicants have to fill the online application form by visiting the Official @NSDL Portal. The step by step procedure to apply online is given below.
- Open Chrome browser and TYPE “https://www.onlineservices.nsdl.com/paam/endUserRegisterContact.html” Press Enter.
- Select the Application type and Category, etc.
- Enter your personal information such as name, fathers name, date of birth, etc to get registered click on Submit.
- After that, you will receive a temporary token no which can be used for login during form fillup.
- Login using the temporary token and fill your application form.
- Make sure to fill your details based on Adhar card fi you are choosing Adhar as identification proof.
- After the final submission of the application, you have to pay the application processing fee. Once you have done this you will be eligible to get pan card.
Pan Card Application Fee Details
- For new pan card, Indian citizens have to pay approx 107/- including GST charges.
- While foreigners have to pay 864/- excluding GST Charges.
- Applicants can pay the fee using Credit Card / Debit Card / Online Net Banking and Demand Draft, etc.
- Once the fee is accepted the candidate has to send the required document via courier or post office if he has not chosen Adhar card as identification proof.
Correction Or Change in Pan Card Data
If you want to correction or change in pan card details you can choose another form of Form 49A which is especially for correction. The correction will not affect on Pan Number that means once the pan card is issued pan number can not be changed only personal info such as an address, mobile no, etc.
Required Documents During New Pan Card Online or Correction
There are three types of documents are required to be submitted during pan card online or correction. They are as follows-
Note:- Any, One proof from each of the following column is required.
|Identity Proof||Address Proof||DOB Proof|
|For more details please visit: https://www.tin-nsdl.com/services/pan/documents-req.html|
Important Links To Apply Online / Correction /Status/ Official Website
|New Pan Card Online For Indian Citizen||Click Here|
|New Pan Card Online For Foreign Citizen||Click Here|
|Reprint pan Card||Click Here|
|Pan Card Correction||Click Here|
|Check Pan Card Status||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|