Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2020: Rajasthan High Court RHC Jodhpur and Jaipur have recently released a notification for the various vacancies of 1760 posts. This vacancy consists of various posts for which the details are provided below. Basically, this is a vacancy for all the technical candidates who have done Bachelor’s Degree in Any Stream from Any Recognized University in India. The candidates looking for a great opportunity in these fields can apply online from the official website.
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2020 Important Dates and Fee Details
|Important Dates||Application Fee|
Payment Method:- Pay application fee using Cash at Rajasthan E Mitra Or Debit card, Credit Card, Online Net Banking or CSC Center Etc.
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2020 Complete Vacancy Details
Total No Of Vacancy: 1760 post.
|Junior Judicial Assistant||99||56||26||13||42||32||268|
|Clerk Grade II||06||01||00||00||01||00||08|
|Clerk Grade-II (District Court) – Non-TSP||393||183||133||59||157||133||1056|
|Clerk Grade-II (District Court) TSP||20||00||03||00||03||35||61|
|Junior Assistant (State Legal Service Authority) Non-TSP||146||70||26||17||43||31||333|
|Junior Assistant (State Legal Service Authority) TSP||09||00||00||00||00||07||16|
|Total Post||1760 post|
Age Limit (As on 01/01/2021)
- Minimum: The minimum age limit for all the vacancies is 18 years.
- Maximum: The maximum age limit for all the vacancies is 40 years.
- In the case of SC/ST/OBC and other more backward class or women candidates, upper age relaxation shall be provided of 5 years.
- In the case of Widow or Divorce women, there is no age limit mentioned in the official notification.
- Age relaxation for PH candidates may vary as per present state government rule.
Note: For more detailed info please read the official notification carefully
- Educational Qualification
- Candidate must have graduation in any discipline from a recognized university in India.
- Also, the candidate must have sufficient knowledge of computers.
- Physical Fitness:
- The candidate must be physically fit and mentally fit in all the manner.
- During the selection, procedure Candidate has to present a valid proof of physical fitness from any government recognized Hospital or Medical College.
How To Apply Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2020
The Candidates have to follow some instructions to apply online Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2020. The instructions are provided below please go through it-
- Visit Official website of Rajasthan High Court Recruitment Type ” https://hcraj.nic.in/hcraj/recruitment.php”
- On the home page, you can see a list of all the recent recruitment click on the particular vacancy notification.
- Read the notification carefully and follow all the instructions given in the Official notification.
- Once done you can apply online for this vacancy from the link provided below.
Note: Candidates are suggested to keep all your required documents ready during application submission. If found any document missing or mistakes your application may be discarded. So please check your documents properly.
|Apply Online||Click Here (Link will Activate on 30/03/2020)|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|