Rajasthan NTT Teacher Recruitment 2020: Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) has published a vacancy notification for the recruitment of Nursery Teachers. So, the candidates who are looking for career opportunities in the teaching profession can apply online from sso.rajasthan.gov.in. There are 1310 vacancies which are divided between TSP candidates as well as NON-TSP candidates. The selection procedure will be based on a written test exam and candidates have to qualify the exam to get selected in the department. Candidate can read official notification before apply online for Rajasthan NTT Teacher Recruitment 2020.
RSMSSB NTT Teachers Recruitment 2020 Important Dates and Fee Details
|Important Dates||Application Fee|
Payment Method:- Pay application fee using Cash at Rajasthan E-Mitra Or Debit card, Credit Card, Online Net Banking or CSC Center Etc.
Rajasthan NTT Teacher Recruitment 2020 Complete Vacancy Details
Total No Of Vacancy: 1310 posts
|Category||TSP Candidate||NON-TSP Candidates||Sahariya of Bara District||Total Post|
|Total Post||310||996||04||1310 Post|
Age Limit(As on 01.01.2019)
- Minimum: The minimum age limit for all the vacancies is 18 years.
- Maximum: The maximum age limit for all the vacancies is 40 years.
In the case of reserved category candidates, SC/ST/OBC upper age relaxation shall be provided upto 5 years. While the candidates applying for the pre-primary teacher post will be offered as age relaxation of 3 years. for info please visit official notification.
- Candidate should be qualified his/her Intermediate or it’s equivalent from Rajasthan Board of Secondary education, Ajmer.
- Candidates are required to have 2 years of Nursery Teacher Training (NTT) certificate from the institution recognized by the National Council of Teacher Education.
- The candidate must have knowledge of Rajasthani culture as well as practical knowledge of Hindi written in Devanagari script.
How To Apply Online For Rajasthan NTT Teachers Recruitment 2020
To apply online for the NTT Teachers online form Rajasthan candidate needs to have some details ready such as email id, mobile no, etc. These details are required at the time of the application registration process. Once the registration has done candidate has received a registration id and password which they have to remember or save it. Using the registration ID candidate will be able to download his/her admit card, result, etc. So don’t forget to save it. The procedure to apply online is provided below please follow all the instruction s given below-
- Visit Official Website @https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in/sign in.
- Click on the section provided below “Recruitment Advertisement”.
- Now, you will see the list of recent recruitment click on a particular recruitment link.
- Read this notification carefully and click on the link Apply Online.
- Fill all the required details such as (academic details, upload documents, signature, photograph, etc ).
- And pay your application fee as applicable through a specified mode.
- Finally, click on Submit Button
- Once done Do not forget to take a printout of your application form it might be asked for future references.
|Apply Online||Notified When Available|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|