RRB Group D Admit Card 2020: Last year, two significant vacancies were released by the RRB. One of them was RRB NTPC, while another was RRB Group D. Where RRB Group D alone stands with 103769 vacancies, on the other hand, RRB NTPC consists of more than 35000 various posts. As we know, there is a delay in both the exam due to hiring a new exam conducting agency. Last year all the exams of RRB were handling TCS, but due to some personal reasons, Indian Railway has withdrawn his tender from TCS. And now they are looking for the agency who can handle in a safe and mannered way such tremendous Exams.
Breaking News: As per the latest news RRC Group D Recruitment 2019 Examination is expected to conduct in August 2020. Chairman of Indian Railway Council Vinod Kumar said We will push forward the recruitment process as COVID 19 improves. RRC Group D Recruitment 2019 was released in March- April 2019 for which 1.60 crores application has received. This was one of the biggest recruitment of RRC. So, in this COVID-19 pandemic handling such a huge no of candidates is too difficult. Therefore, it is decided that as the COVID 19 pandemic condition improves we will look forward to conducting the exam. Those candidates who have applied for this vacancy should properly visit the official website to know the latest news.
RRB Group D Exam Date
RRC Group Exam Date 2020: Finally, after a log time Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) has decided to release the admit card and exam date for RRC Group D Exam 2020. Recently, the board has announced the exam date via twitter. RB NTPC and RRC Group D both the exam are scheduled to be conducted from 15th December 2020.
|RRB Group D Exam Date||15th December 2020|
|RRB Group D Admit Card||11th December 2020|
RRB Group D Admit Card 2020 Releasing Date
RRB Group D Admit card is likely to be released before the 4 days of the Exam. Recently, Railway Recruitment Board confirmed the RRB NTPC as well as RRC Group D Exam Date via twitter. But the candidate who had applied for the RRB Group D should regularly check for the latest update. They should visit the official website of RRB @ http://www.rrbcdg.gov.in/. Although candidates should not worry about the admit card, be focused on your preparation, and leave these things on RRB. Apart from this, many of you may be searching for the exam pattern of RRB Group D OR RRB NTPC. So, let’s know about the RRB Group D Exam pattern in Brief for detailed information please go through the official notification.
RRB Group D Exam Pattern
RRB Group D exam pattern is majorly divided into two parts; one of them is CBT (Computer Based Test), while another is PET (Physical Eligibility Test). Now we will know in detail about both the exams one by one.
- CBT (Computer Based Test)
This test will consist of four subjects, which are as follows-
- General Science
- General Intelligence and Reasoning
- General Awareness and Current Affairs
From each subject, there is a fixed no of questions that will be asked, and each item will hold one mark. See the details below
|Subjects||No Of Questions||Total Marks|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||30||30|
|General Awareness and Current Affairs||20||20|
|Total Marks||100 marks|
After qualifying this test, the candidates who scored minimum qualifying marks will be eligible for the PET. H0wever, for each question, there is negative marking, which means 1/3rd number will be reduced for every wrong answer. Now the question is what would be minimum qualifying marks for all. So, let’s know-
What Is The Minimum Qualifying Marks?
As I told you, there is a negative marking of 1/3rd for each question. Negative marking makes it challenging to qualify for the exam. But there is a minimum qualifying marks scheme for all categories, and you must know about it.
- GEN/EWS/OBC(Creamy- Layer): Candidates belonging to these categories must have to score a minimum of 40% in CBT to be qualified for the PET.
- SC/ST/OBC(Non-Creamy-Layer): While the candidates belonging to these three categories must score a minimum of 30% to be qualified for the test.
Normalization Process Of RRB Group D 2020
After qualifying both the exams CBT and PET, the shortlisted candidate marks will further proceed for the normalization process. This process will be based on the level of difficulty of questions asked in all shifts for further information, and please see the details below where all the essential section of every subject has been covered.
- Mathematics: Number system, Decimals, Time and Distance, Simple and Compound Interest, Ratio and Proportion, Profit and Loss, etc.
- General Science: Physics, Chemistry, and Life Sciences of a fundamental level.
- Reasoning and General Intelligence: These are the essential topics you should cover Analogies, Alphabetical and Number Series, Jumbling, Venn Diagram, Data Interpretation and Sufficiency, Coding and Decoding, Mathematical operations, Relationships, Syllogism, Conclusions, etc.
- General Awareness: Important topics of this subject is Sports, Culture, Personalities, Science & Technology, Economics, Politics, etc.
Download RRB Group D Admit Card 2019-2020 From Official Website
Finally, let’s know step by step procedure on how to download RRB Group D Admit Card 2020 from the official website.
- Visit the official website http://www.rrbcdg.gov.in/.
- On the Home tab in the navigation bar, click on “Recruitment.”
- Now, Select your chosen reason such as “Allahabad“.
- After that, you will be redirected to the regional website Login Page.
- Fill Application No and Password to download your admit card.
|Download Admit Card||Click Here (Available Soon)|
|Check Final Application Status||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Download now|
|Official Website||Visit Now|