South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020: Indian Railway requirement 2020 for clerk, ALP, TC, and other various posts has been released. The candidates who were preparing for the government job can apply online if they qualifying all the eligibility criteria. This vacancy consist of 617 various posts, for which application form has been started. The candidates can apply online from the official website of the Indian railway but before that please read the official notification carefully.
South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020 Important Dates and application Fee Details
|Important Dates||Application Fee|
Payment Method:- Pay application fee using Debit card, Credit Card, Online Net Banking, or CSC Center Etc.
SER Railway Recruitment 2020 Complete Vacancy Details
Total No Of Post: 617 Post
|Post Name||Total Post||Pay Scale||Educational Qualification|
|Assistant Loco Pilot||324 Posts||Rs.5200-20200+1900||10th or SSC level Examination along with ITI in Related Stream from Recognised Institution OR Diploma.|
|Junior Ticket Cum Typist||68 Posts||Rs.5200-20200+1900||10+2 passed with minimum 50% marks from a recognized board in India OR good typing in English and Hindi.|
|JE (Tele)||02 Posts||Rs.9300-34800+4200||Diploma in related trade from a recognised institute.|
|JE (Signal)||01 Post||Rs.9300-34800+4200||Diploma in related trade from a recognized institute or University in India|
|JE (Works)||02 Posts||Rs.9300-34800+4200||Diploma in related trade from a recognized institute.|
|JE (P.Way)||03 Posts||Rs.9300-34800+4200||Diploma in related trade from a recognized institute or University in India|
|Senior Clerk Cum Typist||70 Posts||Rs.5200-20200+2800||Batchelor’s Degree in any stream from a recognized university in India. along with typing proficiency in English / Hindi.|
|Senior Ticket Cum Typist||84 Posts||Rs.5200-20200+2800||Batchelor’s Degree in any stream from a recognized university in India.|
|Ticket Clerk||63 Posts||Rs.5200-20200+2000||The candidate requires 10+2 with minimum50% marks from a recognized board in India.|
The age limit for all the candidates is different. So please read it carefully-
- UR: The age limit for these candidates are 18 years to 42 years as on 02-01-1978.
- OBC: Candidate having age between 18 years to 45 years as on 01-01-1975 are eligible to apply.
- SC/ST: Candidate having age between 18 years to 47 years as on 02-01-1973 can apply.
Age Proof Documents
Anyone of these needs to prove your Age-proof.
- Matriculation Marksheet
- Transfer Certificate issued by College or Institute.
- Birth Certificate issued by the appropriate authority
How To Apply Online For SER Recruitment 2020
- First of all, visit the official website @www.rrcser.co.in.
- Then register via the Link “GDCE”.
- Now fill all the required details and click submit.
- Lastly, pay your application fee if eligible or take a printout of your application form after final submission.
- Candidates are suggested to use their active mobile no and email id during registration.
|Apply Online||Click here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|