SSC JE Recruitment 2020: Staff Selection Commission handles the exam of SSS JE to recruit the eligible candidate into the various department as a junior engineer. Basically, the candidates belong to Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, Quantity Surveying, and contract Posts background are eligible to apply for this vacancy. The online registration process is about to start very soon. the candidates would be able to apply from the official website of the Staff Selection Commission.
SSC JE Recruitment 2020 important Dates, Application Fee Details
|Important Dates||Application Fee|
Payment Method: Payment can be made by using Debit Card, Credit Card, Online Net.
SSC JE Recruitment 2020 Complete vacancy Details
Post Name: SSC JE Recruitment 2020 (Junior Engineer)
Department-Wise Post Details
|Department/ Post Name||Department/ Post Name||Department/ Post Name|
| Central Water Commission Department|| CPWD Department|| Department of Post|
| MES Department|| Farrakha Barrage (Project)|| Director General Border Roads organization Department|
| Central Water Power Research Station Department|| Department of Quality Assurance (Naval)|| National Technical Research Organization Department|
Age Limit and Age Relaxation
- For Central Water Commission/CPWD Departments maximum age should be 32 Years.
- For the Department of Post maximum age should be 27 Years
- For Rest, all Departments maximum age should be 30 Years
- Age Relaxation will be provided to the reserved category candidates as per the government norms. For more details please read SSC JE Recruitment 2020 official notification.
The candidates are having B.E. / B.Tech. / Diploma in Mechanical/Civil/Electrical in relevant trade from a recognized institute /university in India is eligible to apply online.
Required Documents To be Submitted
The candidates are suggested to have all the documents given below ready. If any misinformation found during the verification process your candidature may be canceled-
- Qualification Certificate
- Community Certificate
- Recent Passport size photograph
- Self Declaration (If Specified)
- Thumb Impression (if Specified)
How To Apply Online SSC JE Recruitment 2020
- First of all, visit the official website of the Staff Selection Commission.
- On the homepage click on the Registration Now.
- Fill all the required details and click on Submit.
- Once done, you will get a user id and password on your Registered email and Mobile no.
- It is one-time registration that means you don’t need to fill the registration form for any Upcoming vacancies of SSC.
- Therefore, make sure to save User Id and Password for future references.
- Now, click on the Apply Online and Enter your login Details.
- Then fill your application form and pay your exam fee if required.
- After paying the Exam fee you would be able to take a printout of the application form.
- So, take a printout and save it for future references.