SSC JHT Recruitment 2020: Staff Selection Commission has recently released a notification for SSC JHT Online Form 2020. Under this vacancy notification, 282 vacant post needs to be filled. Interested candidates can apply online from the official website https://ssc.nic.in. The application has been started from 29 June 2020 and the last date of this application is 25 July 2020. All the important details such as eligibility criteria, Important Dates, Application Fee Details, Post details, educational qualification and age limit, etc have been given below. Therefore, interested candidates are suggested to read the article carefully before apply online.
SSC JHT Recruitment 2020 Important Dates, Application Fee Details
|Important Dates||Application Fee|
Payment Method: Fee can be pay using a credit card, debit card, online net banking, or SBI E-challan.
SSC JHT Recruitment 2020 Complete Vacancy Details
Post Name: SSC Junior Hindi Translator, Senior Hindi Translator
SSC JHT Online Form 2020 Post Details
There are a total of 283 posts mentioned in the official notification of SSC JHT Online Form 2020. Out of 283 posts, 275 post is available for Junior Hindi Translator and 8 posts are available for senior Hindi translator. However, the number of vacancies is tentative which means it may be increase or decrease as per the requirements.
Total Post: 283
- Junior Translator/ Junior Hindi Translator: 275 Post
- Senior Hindi Translator: 8 Post
Age Limit (As on 01-01-2021)
- Minimum: 18 Years
- Maximum: 30 Years
- The candidate should be born between 02-January-1991 to 01-January-2020.
|1.||SC/ ST||5 years|
|4.||PwD + OBC||13 years|
|5.||PwD + SC/ST||15 years|
- Junior Hindi translator: Selected candidates for this post will receive a salary at Level-6. Initially, they would be paid Rs.35400 and it will increase upto 112400 INR.
- Senior Hindi Translator: Selected candidates for this post will receive a salary at Level-7. Initially, they would be paid Rs.44900 and it will increase upto 142400 INR.
Junior Hindi Translator/ Senior Hindi Translator
The candidates are required to have a Master’s degree from a recognized University in Hindi with English as a compulsory or elective subject OR they should have a Master’s degree of a recognized University in English with Hindi as a compulsory or elective subject.
Required Document To Be Submitted
- Recent Passport size photograph in JPEG Format (Size: 20KB to 50KB)
- Signature in JPEG Format (Size:20KB to 50KB)
- Qualification Certificate
- Community Certificate Such as Caste Certificate (In order to get age relaxation).
- Other Relevant Documents
Selection of candidates will be made based on the Computer Based Test Exam (CBT) Paper-1 and Paper-2 (Descriptive Mode)
- SSC JHT Paper-1 would be Computer Based Test while Paper-2 would be Descriptive mode.
- The candidates have to appear in two exams Paper-1 and Paper-2. Those candidates who will score minimum qualifying marks in paper -1 will get a chance to appear in paper-2.
- Based on the score achieved by candidates in paper-1, Candidates will be shortlisted category wise for paper 2.
- If the exam will be conducted in multiple shifts (Morning, evening) then the merit list for paper-2 will be prepared using the normalization process.
- If the candidates get qualified in both paper-1 and paper-2 examination, they would be eligible for document verification. We are suggesting the candidates, keep all the documents ready, and make sure no mistake found during the Document Verification process.
- The final selection of the candidates would be made based on the performance in both paper-1 and paper-2 and preference of post at the time of Document Verification.
- Minimum Qualifying Marks Are given below category-wise.
- UR (GEN): 30%
- OBC/EWS: 25%
- SC/ST/Others: 20%
SSC JHT Exam pattern 2020
SSC JHT Paper -1 Exam Pattern 2020
SSC JHT Exam pattern is divided into two parts because paper-1 is based on a multiple-choice question that is to be held in online mode (CBT) while paper-2 is Descriptive which will be held in offline mode. To understand the overall criteria the candidates have to go through the details provided below where all the details such as marks, total no of questions, time duration medium of papers all the details are mentioned. Let’s start with the paper-1, So the paper first consists of 2 subjects Hindi and English of 100 marks each. The time duration to solve this is 2 hours.
|Subjects||Total No Of Questions||Total marks||Time Duration|
|General Hindi||100||100 Marks||2 hours And|
(2 hours and 40 minutes for
|General English||100||100 Marks|
SSC JHT Paper -2 Exam Pattern 2020
Candidates who will score minimum qualifying marks in the SSC JHT Paper-1 exam will have an opportunity to sit into SSC JHT Paper -2 which would be conducted in offline mode. SSC JHT Paper-2 will have two passages that candidates need to translate. One of them will have to translate into Hindi to English while others into English to Hindi and an Essay each in Hindi and English. In order to this, the candidates will be allowed 2 hours maximum duration, and maximum marks for this would be 200.
SSC JHT Online Form 2020 Marking Scheme
Marking scheme of SSC JHT Vacancy 2020 is given below-
- The maximum marks for each paper are 200 and each question will carry 1 mark.
- For each wrong answer, 0.25 marks will be deducted. Therefore candidates should keep in mind only attempt the right question.
- Final marking will be done by using the normalization process with the normalization formula released in Notice No: 1-1/2018-P&P-I dated 07-02-2019.
How SSC JHT Normalization Done?
Staff selection commission has done his normalization using the formula released in Notice No: 1-1/2018-P&P-I dated 07-02-2019. This normalization formula can be corrected at 5 places of decimal.
How To Apply Online SSC JHT Recruitment Form 2020
In order to apply online SSC JHT Online Form 2020, the candidates are required to follow the instructions given below Or they can go through the direct links which are also available below.
- First of all, visit the official website of SSC https://ssc.nic.in.
- Now go to the registration section and click on Register Now.
- Enter all the details and click on the register button.
- You will get registration id and password keep this safe because this is a one-time registration.
- after registration, you can log in using the login credentials.
- After that, you can see the latest notifications for which you are eligible to apply online.
- Click on SSC JHT Recruitment 2020 notification read it carefully and then click on Apply Online Link.
- Now fill all the required details and after paying your exam fee click on the submit button.
- After the final submission of the application, you can take a printout of the application form for future references.
|Apply Online||Registration || Login|
|Official Website||Visit Now|