SSC MTS Online Form 2020: Staff selection commission board has recently released a notification for Multi-Task Staff (MTS).This vacancy will consist of more than 10000 posts. However, the official notification has not been released yet but expected to release soon. In this article, we would discuss all the required details related to this vacancy. Therefore, the candidates are suggested to read this carefully and then go to apply online SSC MTS Recruitment 2020.
SSC MTS Online Form 2020 Important Dates And Application Fee Details
|Important Dates||Application Fee|
Payment Method:- Application fee can be paid using Credit Card, Online Net Banking, Debit Card, and Offline E-challan mode.
SSC MTS Online Form 2020 Complete Vacancy Details
Post Name: Multi-Tasking Staff
Total Post: 10000 (Tentative)
SSC MTS Recruitment 2020 is expected to have 10000 posts for which online application form will start soon. The candidates would be able to apply online from the official website of SSC. The number of most can be varied, for exact post details you need to wait for the official notification. Once the notification will release the updates will be mentioned here.
Age Limit And Age Relaxation
- The minimum age of the candidate should be 18 years.
- And the maximum age should be 25 years.
- Age relaxation will be given to the reserved category candidates as per the government norms. For more details please read official notification.
The candidates having Matriculation from recognized university or Board will be eligible to apply Online. If any further qualification will be asked in the official notification that will be mentioned here.
Rs.5200-20,200 Grade Pay Rs.1800/-
Selection will be based on the CBT (Computer Based Test) tier -1 and tire-2 Examination.
How To Apply Online SSC MTS Online Form 2020
- First of all, visit the official website of the Staff Selection Commission.
- On the homepage click on the Registration Now.
- Fill all the required details and click on Submit.
- Once done, you will get a user id and password on your Registered email and Mobile no.
- It is one-time registration you don’t need to fill the registration form for any Upcoming vacancies of SSC.
- Therefore, make sure to save User Id and Password for future references.
- Now, click on the Apply Online and Enter your login Details.
- Then fill your application form and pay your exam fee if required.
- After paying the Exam fee you would be able to take a printout of the application form.
- So, take a printout and save it for future references.