SSC MTS Recruitment 2020: Staff selection commission is going to release a notification for the post of Multi Tasking Staff. As per the SSC Exam calendar, the vacancy is going to start from 2nd June 2020 and the candidate will be eligible to apply for the vacancy till 15th July 2020. This vacancy is basically for the metric pass candidate which means the candidate having the 10th pass mark sheet is eligible to apply online. There may be 8000 vacancies for which the candidate can apply online. So, stay tuned with us we are here to help you as much as possible. However, the candidates are suggested to keep visiting the official website ssc.nic.in for the regular update of the multi-tasking staff selection vacancy. This article will give all the required information which every candidate must know before apply online for the post. So, let’s get started.
SSC MTS Recruitment 2020 Important Dates, Application Fee Details
|Important Dates||Application Fee|
Payment Method:- Pay application fee using Debit card, Credit Card, Online Net Banking, or Offline Challan mode.
Complete Vacancy Details Of SSC MTS Recruitment 2020
Total No Of Vacancy: 8000 Post
Age Limit (as on 01-08-2020)and Age Relaxation
- The candidate must have at least 18 years as the minimum age to be eligible for this exam whereas the maximum age should be 25 years.
- Age relaxation will be provided to the candidates as per the government norms. For more details please go through the official notification.
- The candidates who have passed 10th from a recognised board in India are eligible.
- However, the candidates pursuing 1oth are also eligible to apply online for the post.
How To Apply Online SSC MTS Online Form 2020
Now, let’s know step by step procedure to apply online SSC MTS Online Form 2020. below this paragraph, the guidelines are provided for the candidate so that they could easily fill their application form. The procedure consist of required documents to be uploaded during apply online, personal details, registration process, etc.
Procedure To Apply Online
- First of all, the candidate must have to visit the official website of SSSC which is @ssc.nic.in.
- Then go to the registration section if you are not already registered.
- IF registered then ignore and login through the login details provided during registration.
- Once logged in you can see all the recent recruitment running by the SSC.
- Click on the particular vacancy SSC MTS Recruitment 2020.
- Read the appeared notification carefully and click on accept.
- Now, fill your application form by providing the necessary details.
- Finally, pay your application fee for the final submission of your application.
- Don’t forget to take a printout of your application form for future references.
Required Documents To Be Uploaded
- Qualification Certificate(10th Marksheet)
- Recent Passport Size Photo (size 50kb max. filetype: JPG or Jpeg)
- Upload Signature(Size: 20kb max. filetype: JPG or Jpeg)
|Apply Online||Click here (Link will Activate in June 2020)|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|