SSC Stenographer Online Form 2020: Staff Selection Commission has recently released a notification for the SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2020. Online registration has already been started on 10th October. The last date to apply online is 4th November 2020. Interested candidates can apply online from the official website before the last date which is 4th November.
Due to COVID 19 outbreak, there was a delay in releasing SSC Stenographer 2020 notification. This is only one exam that is conducted by the SSC for the stenographers. This is Group C and Group D non gazetted posts offered by the government of India. Selected candidates will get placed in various ministries/departments/organizations of the government of India.
SSC Stenographer Online Form 2020 Important Dates and Application Fee Details
|Important Dates||Application Fee|
Payment Method: Candidates can pay their exam fees using Online Net banking, Debit Card, Credit Card, or E-Challan.
SSC Stenographer Online Form 2020 Complete Vacancy Details
Post Name: Stenographer Grade C and Grade D recruitment 2020
Total Post: Not Specified Yet
- For Stenographer Grade-C candidate age should be 18-30 years.
- For Stenographer Grade-D candidate age should be 18-27 years.
- The calculation of age will be from 01 August 2020.
- SC/ST candidates will get 05 years.
- OBC candidates will get 03 years.
- PWD candidates of Unreserved Category will get 10 years.
- PWD candidates OBC candidates will get 13 years.
- PWD candidates SC/ST candidates will get 15 years.
- Ex-servicemen: 3 years.
- For further details please read the official notification.
A candidate having 12th from any recognized board in India are applicable to apply online for Group C and Group D both. The candidates are required to show original documents when they have asked to present after qualifying for the Stenographer Exam.
Stenography Test & Shorthand Proficiency
For Stenographer Grade ‘C’
- All Applicants: The candidate should have 40 minutes of stenography speed in English and 55 Minutes of stenography speed in Hindi to be eligible for stenography test and recruitment both.
- For Applicants allowed to use Scribe in the CBE: The candidate should have 55 minutes of stenography speed in English and 75 Minutes of stenography speed in Hindi to be eligible for stenography test and recruitment both.
For Stenographer Grade ‘D’
- All Applicants: The candidate should have 50 minutes of stenography speed in English and 65 Minutes of stenography speed in Hindi to be eligible for stenography test and recruitment both.
- For Applicants allowed to use Scribe in the CBE: The candidate should have 70 minutes of stenography speed in English and 90 Minutes of stenography speed in Hindi to be eligible for stenography test and recruitment both.
How To Apply Online For SSC Stenographer Online Form 2020
SSC Stenographer online form 2020 can be filled in two parts first is One Time Registration and the second is Filling Online Application Form.
Part-I: One- Time Registration
- First of all, visit the official website of the Staff Selection Commission that is ssc.nic.in.
- On the right sidebar click on Register now.
- To get registered, the candidates are required to fill in basic details such as personal details, Qualification Details, Email Id, and valid Mobile No.
- Also, need to upload a recent passport size photograph, Qualification certificates, Caste Certificates, and Scanned signature as well.
- After uploading all the above documents click on the submit button.
- You will receive an OTP (One Time Password) on your provided email and mobile no.
- Enter the OTP to verify whether the email and mobile belong to you are not.
- Once verified, you will receive a Registration No. and Password on your provided email and mobile number both.
- You need to login using the credential to fill other important details such as Category, Nationality and etc.
- Now, upload your recent passport size photograph and Scanned Signature.
- After uploading click on the final submit button, A different OTP will be sent to the registered email and mobile no.
- Enter this OTP at the required place, read the declaration carefully, and click on “I Agree”.
- Congratulations, you have completed your registration process.
Part-II: Filling SSC Stenographer Online Form 2020
- Candidates need to login using the registration no and password.
- The list of Latest notifications will be open.
- Click on “Apply Online” in the ‘Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ Examination 2020’ section under the latest notifications tab.
- Now, choose preferred exam centers max three allowed.
- Then select the medium of test: Hindi or English.
- However, during the exam candidates are free to choose any of these.
- Select the post you are applying for Grade ‘C’ or Grade ‘D’.
- After filling all the above details click on the checkbox “I Agree”.
- Proceed to pay an exam fee if applicable, however, All-female, SC, ST, PWD, Ex-Serviceman candidates are fee exempted.
- After Submitting your application form Successfully, your application form will be provisionally accepted.
- Make sure to take a printout of this application form for future references.
|Apply Online||Registration|| Login|
|Download Official Notification||Download|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|