Top 10 Current Affairs Question 24 May 2020
In this article, we will discuss some most important current affairs questions of 24 May 2020. All the questions will be of objective type consist of 4 options and any one of them would be the right answer. However, we will also know related facts with the other three options. So read this article to boost your knowledge in current affairs.
Que 1:- Who became the first Kashmiri woman to climb Everest?
- Nahida manjur
- Kami Rita
- Saray Khumalo
- None Of The Above
- Kami Rita:- She is a Nepali Sherpa guide, and holds the record for climbing Everest the most frequently. Recently, she has completed Mount Everest for the 24th time on 21 May 2019.
- Saray Khumalo: She is the first black African Lady to reach on the top of mountain Everest.
Que 2:- Recently, which country Olympic coach has been banned for 10 years?
Answer:- Kenya (Michel Stich)
Que 3:- Recently, who has honored with Japan’s Honor Of The Rising Sun Award?
- Hem Diwakar
- Mahima Arora
- Shyam Saran
- None Of The Above
Answer:- Shyam Saran
- Recently, Shyam Saran has been awarded the “Honor Of The Rising Sun“.
- The capital Of Japan is “Tokyo”.
- Current Prime Minister Of Japan “Sinzo Abe”.
- Japan’s parliament name is “National Diet”.
Que 4:- Recently, Vijaya Mooli has died, who was she?
- Film Producer
Answer:- Film Producer
Related Fact:- Vijya Mole was a famous documentary filmmaker, film historian, writer, educationist, and researcher. she was born on 16 May 1921 and died on 19 May 2019.
Que 5:- Which of the following state have started a mission of “Sabko Rojgar Yojna”?
- Uttar Pradesh
- Madhya Pradesh
Answer:- Madhya Pradesh
- Capital Of Madhya Pradesh is “Bhopal”.
- The current Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh is “Shivraj Singh Chauhan”.
- The Current Governor Of Madhya Pradesh is “Lalji Tandon”.
- Honorable Chief Justice is “AK Mittal”.
- Recently started programs of Madhya Pradesh is “Charan Paduka Abhiyan” and “FIR Apke Dwar”.
Que 6:- Which of the following country has become 2nd largest PPE kit producer in the world?
- Full-Form Of PPE (Personal Protective Equipment ).
- India Becomes the 2nd largest PPE country producer after China.
- Capital Of China is “Beijing”.
- President Of China Is “Xi Jinping”.
- Currency Of China is “Renminbi”.
Que 7:- Recently, which country has approved its new map between border controversy?
There is a place near Nepal, China, and Tibbat border called Kala Pani, Lipulekh, and Limpiadhura which covers an area around 300 square km for which Nepal has published a new official map. Currently this is region is a part of India.
- Capital of Nepal “Kathmandu”.
- Headquarter of SAARC (South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation) is situated in Kathmandu Nepal.
- Current Prime minister Of Nepal “Vidya Devi Bhandari”.
- Current president Of Nepal ” KP Sharma Olie”.
Que 8:- World Bank has decided to give 160 billion dollars to how many developing nations?
The World Bank has decided to provide 160 billion dollars to the 100 developing nations that are suffering from the economic slowdown due to COVID 19 pandemic.
- Current President Of World bank “Devis Malpas (13th world Bank President)”.
- It was established in 1944 and was started in 1945.
- Headquarter “Washington DC”.
- CFO of World Bank “Ansulakant, India“.
Que 9:- What is the name of the city chosen for the salaries program?
Answer:- Konark City, Odisha
- Capital Of Odisha “Bhuvneshwar”.
- Chief Minister Of Odisha “Naveen pathnayak”
- Governor Of Odisha “Ganeshi laal”.
Que 10:- Which nation declared as the malaria-free by WHO, recently?
- Both a and b.
Answer:- Both A and B.
Algeria and Argentina both the countries are recently declared as the Malaria free country by the World Health Organization.
- Full-Form Of WHO (World health organization).
- President of WHO “Dr. Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus”.
- Established on 7 April 1949 In Geneva, Switzerland.
- Algeria Capital “Algiers”.
- Currency Of Algeria “Algerian Dinar”.
- President Of Algeria “Abdelmadjid Tebboune”.
- Argentina Currency ” Argentine Peso”
- Current Argentina President “Moresio Matrie”.