Top 10 Current Affairs Question 25 May 2020
Que 1:- Recently, which country is to exit from “open skies treaty”?
Answer:- USA (Option c)
|USA||Washington, D.C.||Donald Trump||United States Dollar|
Que 2:- Recently, China has started Infiltration from which border of India?
- Arunachal Pradesh
Answer:- Laddakh (Option a)
India and China’s borders are divided into three sectors named Western Sector, Central Sector, Eastern Sector. The total length of the Indian border across china is 3488km. Recently, China has started infiltration from the Western sector in Ladakh.
Border Length Between India And China
|Border Name||Western Sector||Central Sector||Eastern Sector|
Que 3:- Which country has established a new space defense unit protecting its satellites?
Answer:- Japan (Option C)
Related Fact Of Japan
- Capital: Tokyo
- Prime Minister: Shinzo Abe
- Continent: Aisa
- Located In: Pacifica Ocean
- Currency: Yen
- Japanese Space Agency: JAXA (Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency )
Que 4:- Which initiative of Manipur has been listed by the USA in the top 10 global initiative to fight against COVID 19?
Answer:- KHUDOL (option D)
An NGO situated in the Manipur named Ya_all which basically works for the LGBTQ (Lesbian Gay Bisexual Transgender Community) in the corona pandemic. This NGO was providing sanitary pads and other safety equipment. This initiative called KHUDOS for which the UN (United Nations) has been listed this initiative into the top 10 global initiative programs.
- Capital Of Manipur: Imphal
- Chief Minister: Najma Heptula
- Governor: N. Biren Singh
- National Parks: Keibul Lamjao
- Loksabha Sheets: 2
- Rajya Sabha Sheets: 1
- Legislative Assembly:60
Que 5:- Which E-commerce company has started an online food delivery service in India?
Answer:- Amazon (Option A)
- Amazon is an American E-commerce Company, established on 5 July 1994, Bellevue, Washington, United States
- Founder and Ceo Of Amazon: Jeff Bezos.
- Net Worth: US$151.6 billion.
Que 6:-Recently, which country’s Women’s Football Federation has announced the launch of the Football League?
Answer: Germany (Option B)
Related Fact: Please refer to question 1
Que 7:- Which IIT institution has developed a technology to stop the memory loss due to aljaimar?
- IIB Bombay
- IIT Guwahati
- IIT Roorkee
- IIT Madras
Answer:- IIT Guwahati (option b)
- IIT Bombay: IIT Bombay is situated in Maharastra Mumbai. The current director of IIT Bombay is Subhasis Chaudhary
- IIT Roorkee: This is one of the oldest IIT institutions of India, it was founded in 1847. The headquarter of IIT Roorkee is situated in Roorkee and recently, this institution has made a world’s cheapest portable ventilator named Pranvau.
- IIT Madras: This institution is situated in Madrash Chennai and was founded in 1959. The current director of IIT Madras is Bhaskar Ramamurthi. IIT Madras has developed the first Indian processor named Shakti.
Que 8:-Recently, what percent of the budget 2020-2021 has invested as green energy by the finance minister Nirmala Sitharaman?
Answer:- 20% (Option A)
Que 9:- Recently which of the following country have launched a program “space operation squadron”?
Answer:- Japan (Option D)
Related Fact: Please refer to Question no. 3
Question 10:- Recently, which company has signed a memorandum to connect its offline retailers to Online Plateform Facebook?
- Reliance Jio
Answer:- Samsung (Option b)
|22 May 2020 Top 10 Current Affairs Question||Click here|
|23 May 2020 Top 10 Current Affairs Question||Click here|
|24 May 2020 Top 10 Current Affairs Question||Click here|