UKSSC Recruitment 2020 For Clerk And Stenographer: Uttrakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSC) has recently invited candidates to apply online for the recruitment of Stenographer and Account Clerk. There are a total of 300 posts available including both the vacancy. Today in this article we will know all the details regarding the vacancy. Interested candidates can go through the article in which all the details of UKSSC Clerk Recruitment 2020, UKSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2020 are provided.
UKSSC Recruitment 2020 For Clerk And Stenographer Important Dates And Application Fee Details
|Important Dates||Application Fee|
Payment Method: Candidates can pay their exam fee using through Online Net banking, Debit Card, Credit Card.
UKSSC Recruitment 2020 For Clerk And Stenographer Complete Vacancy Details
Post Name: UKSSC Account Clerk & Stenographer
Total Post: 300
UKSSC Recruitment 2020 For Clerk And Stenographer 2020 Post Details
- Account Clerk: 142 Posts
- Personal Assistant/ Stenographer: 158 Posts.
Age Limit As on (01/07/2019)
- The candidate age must be minimum 18 years and maximum of 42 years.
Age Relaxation will be given to the candidates as per the government norms. For more details please read official notification.
UKSSC Recruitment 2020 For Clerk And Stenographer Educational Qualification
- Candidates must have 12th in commerce stream from a recognized board.
- Stenographer typing speed should be 4000 keys.
- Candidate must be 12th qualified in any stream from a recognized board in India.
- Stenographer typing speed in Hindi 80WPM.
- Computer Typing speed should be 4000 Key per hour in Hindi and English.
- One year Computer Course certificate required.
Required Document To Be Submitted in UKSSC Recruitment 2020 For Clerk And Stenographer
- Recent Passport Size Photograph
- Qualification Certificate
- Community Certificate (In order to get age relaxation)
- Other Relevant Document (Please Read Official notification).
Recent vacancy: https://govresult.info/sbi-job-vacancy-2020-for-cbo/
How To Apply Online UKSSC Recruitment 2020 For Clerk And Stenographer
- First of all, visit the official website of UKSSC https://sssc.uk.gov.in/.
- Then go to the recent recruitment section.
- Click on one-time registration, please provide valid email id, mobile no.
- After registration, you will be able to fill the application form
- Once done, please check the information is correct before submition.
- Now, pay your exam fee and submit your application form.
- After submitting this do not forget to take a printout of the application form.
|Apply Online||Stenographer || Account Clerk|
|Official Notification||Account Clerk|| Stenographer|
|Official Website||Click Here|