UKSSSC Recruitment 2020: Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission fairly known as UKSSSC has released a notification for the 121 posts of Junior Engineer in the civil department. So, the candidates from a technical background having a diploma in civil engineering are eligible to apply for this vacancy. The application process is going to start soon and it will be continued for almost a month. Interested candidates are suggested to study official notification carefully before apply. Candidates must aware of essential information regarding the vacancy so that they can avoid mistakes during form fillup process.
UKSSSC Recruitment 2020 Important Dates and application fee details
|Important Dates||Application Fee|
Payment Method:- Pay application fee using Debit card, Credit Card, Online Net Banking Etc.
Post Name:- Junior Engineer
Categorywise Vacancy Details
|Category||No Of Post|
Age Limit and Age Criteria
- Minimum age limit is given as 21 years while the maximum age limit is 42 years as on 01/07/2019.
- Age relaxation will be provided for reserved categories as per government norms.
UKSSSC Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
As in the official notification of UKSSSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2020, it is mentioned that candidates must have Graduation or Diploma in Civil Engineering from any well known and recognised university in India.
According to Official Notification, Initial salary will be Offered by UKSSSC is 44,900/- and after promotion, it will increase up to 1,42,400/- Per Month.
How To Apply For UKSSSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2020
The steps are given below, please follow all the instruction to apply online UKSSSC Recruitment 2020-
- Visit Official Website of UKSSSC “www.sssc.uk.gov.in”.
- Go to the Homepage and Click On “Exams/Recruitments“.
- On the next page, you can see all the notifications regarding recent recruitments.
- Select the particular vacancy and click on that.
- Read all the notification carefully and then Apply Online.
- Click on the “OTR (One-time registration)” in the right sidebar on the homepage.
- Register yourself by providing all the required information and then fill your application form.
- Fill all the required details, pay your application fee and submit your application form.
- After Fee payment, you can download your application form for future references.
UKSSSC Recruitment 2020 Exam pattern
- Candidates have to appear in an Offline written test exam.
- In this exam, 100 Objective type question will be asked which candidate have to attempt all the questions within the 2 hours.
- Every question carries 1 marks but for every wrong answer 1/4, no will be reduced.
- GEN/OBC and EWS candidates have to score 45% of marks to get qualified while SC/ST and PWD candidates need 35% marks.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|