Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC) has finally published the UKSSSC Junior Assistant, Stenographer, PA Answer Key 2020. The candidates, applied for the same, can download the answer key now.
UKSSSC has invited applications for the recruitment of various post such as Junior Assistant, Stenographer, PA. The application was published in the last year at 16th -Sept-2019 which has 329 posts for all, and examination for the same was held in November 2019.
UKSSSC Junior Assistant, Stenographer, PA Answer Key Important Dates, Fee Details
|Important Dates||Application Fee|
UKSSSC Junior Assistant, Stenographer, PA complete Vacancy Details
This section includes vacancy details such as age limit, age relaxation, and eligibility criteria, and so on. following details are given below:-
Post name:- Junior Assistant, Stenographer, PA
Age Relaxation and Age Limit as on (01/01/2019)
- Minimum: Age must be at least 21 years as on o1/o1/2019.
- Maximum: The maximum age must be 35 years for all post.
- Age relaxation will be given as per UKSSSC rule.
- For Detail age relaxation, please read official notification.
This section will allow the candidates to know about the educational requirement for the UKSSSC Junior Assistant, Stenographer, and PA. So, read this carefully because it may play an essential role in your further selection process. It consists of educational qualification and typing eligibility etc.
- Junior Assistant: Candidate should have Batchelor degree from any recognised university in India as well as a Typing speed of 25 WPM in Hindi and 30 WPM in English. Also should have enough communication skill in English and Hindi.
- Stenographer & PA: The applicants must have enough knowledge of English and Hindi and Batchelor degree from any recognised in India. It also needs typing speed of 25 WPM in Hindi and 35 WPM in English.
- Only Stenographer: These candidates must have a typing speed of 80 WPM in Hindi and English.
How To Download UKSSSC Junior Assistant, Stenographer, PA Answer Key 2019 pdf.
The process to download the answer key is given below. If you are worried about downloading can go through instructions. Candidates can check their answer key, and if they found any mistake, they are eligible to object on this via the official website.
- Open Your Browers Type in The URL Section “http://sssc.uk.gov.in/” Click Enter.
- Now on homepage search an option “Answer Key”.
- Once you click on it, A page will open which have a list of all the UKSSSC Answer key.
- Now search for “UKSSSC Junior Assistant, Stenographer, PA Answer Key 2019“. Click on it.
- Now you can Download and see this.
Download UKSSSC Final Answer key: Download
Objection Procedure Of UKSSSC Junior Assistant, Stenographer, PA Answer Key 2019
In the official answer key 2019, if you find any wrong calculation, you can report an objection for correction. There is a procedure given below so that you can quickly object UKSSSC through online mode.
How to raise Objection
The candidates want to raise an objection should check the downloaded answer key carefully if you find any mistake you can apply for the objection till the link is activated. You can apply for this online-only you have to click the link given below. After that fill the required details in the form such as name, roll no and click on Submit. Once you submit your name and roll no you can raise an objection with valid proof along with the answer key question number.
Raise an Objection: Objection