UP Police SI Recruitment 2020: A big announcement coming from media reports that UP Police is going to release a notification for the recruitment of Sub Inspector. In this COVID 19 Pandemic, this is excellent news for all the SI aspirants of UP Police. This vacancy consist of 9534 post and official notification is expected to release soon. All the aspirants who are waiting for this vacancy would be able to apply online soon on the official website of UP Police that is http://uppbpb.gov.in/. Today in this article, we are going to discuss all the necessary information that every aspirant must know before apply.
UP Police SI Recruitment 2020 Important Dates & Application Fee Details
|Important Dates||Application Fee|
Payment Details:- Payment can be made both online and offline mode, use your Credit Card, Debit Card, or Online Net Banking or Offline Challan.
UP Police SI Recruitment 2020 Complete Vacancy Details
Post Name: UP Police Sub Inspector (दरोगा)
Total Post: 9534
UP Police SI Recruitment 2020: Brief Overview
|UP Police SI Recruitment 2020|
|Organization||Uttar Pradesh Recruitment and Promotion Board|
|Post Name||UP Police Sub Inspector (दरोगा)|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Educational Qualification||Batchelor’s Degree|
UP Police SI Bharti 2020 Post Details
There are three different posts given Sub-inspector, Armed COmmander, and Fire Service Second officer (Male). Check out this table for detailed information-
|Post Name||Male||Female||Total Post|
|Sub Inspector Civil Police||4498 Posts||1125 Posts||5623 Posts|
|Platoon Commander / Sub Inspector Armed Police (Male)||484 Posts||NA||484 Posts|
|Fire Service Second officer (Male)||23 Posts||NA||23 Posts|
|Total Posts||6130 Posts + 3404 Posts (For Financial Year 2019-2020) = 9534 Posts|
Age Limit And Age Relaxation
- The candidate age should be minimum of 21 years while a maximum of 28 years.
- OBC /SC/ST candidates age must be between 21 years to 33 Years.
- Age relaxation will be provided as per the government norms.
Candidates having graduation / Bachelor’s degrees from recognized universities or Institutions in India are eligible to apply for this UP Police SI vacancy. Appearing candidates who have just given exams or who are waiting for the exam will not be applicable for this vacancy.
UP Police SI Recruitment 2020: Selection Procedure
Three tests are necessary to qualify to get selection. However, UP police had used this procedure until last year. As I said, official notification not released yet. Therefore, after releasing the official notification, if any changes seem, it will be updated here. Now lets to the selection procedure.
- Online Written Examination
- Documentation & Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Final Merit List
Online Writtent Test Exam: Exam Pattern
UP Police will conduct this exam in CBT (Computer Based Test). There is no dought this is one of the best ways to conduct the examination. Let’s have more details about UP Police SI online written test exam.
- A total of 160 questions will be asked in this exam.
- Each question will carry 2.5 marks; hence the exam will be a total of 400 marks.
- No negative marking for the wrong answers and unattempted questions will not be counted.
- The question paper will be in both Hindi and English Medium except General Hindi Part.
|General Hindi||40||100|| |
2 Hours (120 minutes)
|Law/ Constitution and General Knowledge||40||100|
|Numerical & Mental Ability Test||40||100|
|Mental Aptitude Test/Intelligence Test/Test of Reasoning||40||100|
|Total||160 Question||400 marks||2 hours|
Documentation & Physical Standard Test (PST)
After qualifying the Online written test exam, you have to appear for the documentation process. In this process, all your documents such as qualification certificate, Community Certificate, Identity Proof will verify by the UP Police SI Recruitment Board.
|Category||Height (Male)||Height (Female)||Chest (Male Only)|
|Gen/OBC/SC||168 Cms||152 Cms||79-84 cms|
|ST||160 Cms||147 Cms||77-82 Cms|
Physical Efficiency Test
- Race:- Male (4.8 Km. in 28 Minutes)
- Race:- Female (2.4 Km. in 16 Minutes)
Final Merit List
After qualifying all the above criteria, a final merit list will be prepared based on the performance in the online written test exam. Those candidates who will be shortlisted in this list would be able to get selection.
UP Police SI Bharti 2020: Pay Scale
For Sub Inspector:- Rs. 9300-34,800 Grade Pay Rs. 4200/- would be paid with other allowance. For detailed info, please wait for official notification.
Similar Vacancy: https://govresult.info/delhi-police-constable-recruitment-2020/
How To Apply Online Up Police SI Recruitment 2020
To apply online follow the steps given below-
- First of all, visit the official website of UP Police that is http://uppbpb.gov.in/.
- OR click on the link “Apply Online,” given below.
- Firstly you have to fill the registration form, please fill valid email id and Mobile No and click on Submit button.
- After Submition, you will receive an UserId and Password on your registered email id and mobile no.
- Now login using Userid and password and fill your application form.
- Fill all the required details there, and before final submission, makes sure to check whether the filled data is correct or not.
- Now pay your application fee and submit your application form.
- After final submission, takes a printout of this application form and keeps it safe for future references.
|Apply Online||Click Here (Will Activate Soon)|
|Download Short Notice||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here (Will Activate Soon)|
|Official Website||Click Here|
UP Police SI Recruitment 2020: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQS)
Que:- When UP Police SI Bharti Is Going To Start?
Ans:- UP Police Online Registration for Sub Inspector is expected to start in September 2020.
Que:-How can I Apply for UP Police SI Posts?
Ans:- TO apply Online UP Police SI Bharti 2020, you must visit the official website of UP Police, or You can go through the directions provided above.
Que:- Can Other State Candidates Apply for UP Police SI Recruitment 2020?
Ans:- Yes, Candidates belonging to any states of India are applicable to apply.
Que:-What is the Minimum Qualification for UP Police SI Posts?
Ans:- Candidates should have a Bachelor’s degree /Simple Graduation in any stream or equivalent qualification recognized by the government of India.
Que:-Is There Any Age Relaxation for UP Police SI Vacancy?
Ans:- Age relaxation will be given to the reserved category candidates as per the government norms. For detailed information, please read the official notification.
Que:- What is the minimum age limit criteria?
Ans:- For General candidate age should be between 21 years to 28 years while others should have 21 years to 33 years.
Que:- What is the Last Date of Apply Online for Uttar Pradesh Police SI Bharti 2020?
Ans:- Official Notification has not been released yet. Therefore after releasing official notification, it will be updated here.
Que:-What Is UP Police SI 2020 Salary?
Ans:- YOu will get Rs. 9300-34,800 Grade Pay Rs. 4200/ with other allowance.