UPPCL Assistant Accountant Recruitment 2020:Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited UPPCL has recently released a notification for the recruitment of Assistant Accountant. This vacancy consists of 35 vacant posts for which online application will start soon. Interested candidates are requested to check all the details that are provided below before apply online.
UPPCL Assistant Accountant Recruitment 2020 Important Dates, Application Fee Details
|Important Dates||Application Fee|
Payment Method:- Application fee can be paid using Credit Card, Online Net Banking, Debit Card, or Offline Challan mode.
|Pay Scale: Rs. 29,800/- to 94300/- (Level-5)||Job Location: Uttar Pradesh|
UPPCL Assistant Accountant Recruitment 2020 Complete Vacancy Details
Post Name: UPPCL Assistant Accountant Recruitment 2020
Total Post: 33 Posts
Categorywise Post Details
- GEN: 00 Post
- OBC: 21 post
- SC: 11 Post
- ST: 01 Post
Age Limit & Age Relaxation (As On 01 Jan 2020)
- The minimum age of the candidate should be 21 years.
- And the maximum age should be 40 years.
- Age relaxation will be given to the reserved category candidates as per the government norms. For more details please read official notification.
To apply this vacancy candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree in commerce B.com from a recognized university in India.
Required Documents To be Submitted
- Recent passport size photograph.
- Qualification Certificate
- Community Certificate (Caste Certificate)
- Date Of Birth Proof (SSLC / Matriculation Certificate).
How To Apply Online UPPCL Assistant Accountant Recruitment 2020
In order to apply online follow the steps given below.
- Visit the official Website or click on the direct links provided below.
- Click On Apply Online.
- First of all, fill the registration form by providing valid email id and mobile no and other required details.
- Once done, you will a registration id and password on your registered email and mobile no.
- enter the login details and click on submit to apply online.
- Fill all the required details such as Personal Details, Qualification Details, and Upload Required Details.
- Now pay the exam fee and click on submit.
- After filling this application form take a printout of it and save it for future references.