UPPCL Technician Electrical Recruitment 2020: Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited UPPCL has invited candidates to Appl online for the recruitment of electrical technicians. There are 608 posts for which the application will start from 01 July 2020 and the last date of application is 22 July 2020. Interested candidates can apply online from the office before the last date. Therefore, candidates are suggested to read the official notification carefully before apply online.
UPPCL Technician Electrical Recruitment 2020 Important Dates, Application Fee Details
|Important Dates||Application Fee Details|
Payment Method: Payment can be made through Online Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, or Offline Challan.
Complete Vacancy Details Of UPPCL Technician Electrical Recruitment 2020
Post Name: Electrical Technician
Total Post: 608
Category-wise post details
- General: 245 Posts
- OBC: 164 Posts
- EWS: 60 Posts
- SC: 127 Posts
- ST:12 Posts
Age Limit And Age Relaxation (As on 01 January 2020)
- Minimum: 18 Years
- Maximum: 40 Years
- Age relaxation will be provided to the candidates are per the government norms. For more details please read official notification.
The candidates should be 10th pass in science stream with Maths and Science as a compulsory subject or its equivalent degree along with ITI in Electrical/ Electrician from NCVT or SCVT certified institution.
Required Documents To Be Submitted
In order to apply online, these are the following documents to be submitted-
- Qualification Certificate
- Community Certificate.
- Recent Passport Size Photograph
- Other Relevant Documents
How To Apply Online UPPCL Electrical/ electrical Recruitment 2020
The steps are given below to apply online. Interested candidates can go through the instructions or Direct links.
- first of all, visit the official website of [email protected]://www.upenergy.in/.
- Click on the Vacancy/Result available in the menu bar.
- Now you can view the latest recruitment notifications, read all the notification carefully then click on apply online
- Enter all your required details in the application form and after paying your exam fee click on the final submit button.
- After that, take a printout of the application form for future references.
|Apply Online||Click Here (Activate Soon)|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|