UPPSC PCS Mains Exam Online Form 2020: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has recently released a notification for the PCS Mains Exam Form 2020. Interested candidates who have qualified in the UPPSC Pre-exam 2019 can apply online till the last date. The application has started on 11 June 2020 and the last date of this application is 18 June 2020. Other details of the vacancy are mentioned below.
UPPSC PCS Mains Exam Online Form 2020 Important Dates and Exam Fee Details
|Important Dates||Application Fee|
Payment Method: Pay the application fee by using Credit Card, Debit Card, Online Net Banking, or Offline SBI E-challan.
Complete Vacancy Details Of UPPSC PCS Mains Exam Online Form 2020
Post Name: Assistant Forest Conservator and Range Forest Officer Recruitment 2019
Total Post: 364
Age Limit And Age Relaxation (As on 01 July 2019)
- Minimum: 21 Years
- Maximum: 40 Years
- Age Relaxation would be given to the reserved category candidates as per government norms. For more details, please read the official notification.
- Sub. Registrar, Assistant Prosecution officer (transport): Candidates should have a bachelor’s degree in Law.
- District Basic Shiksha Adhikari/Associate DIOS & Other equivalent administrative posts, District Administrative Officer: Candidates should have a master’s degree in any stream from recognized university or institution.
- District Cane Officer, U.P. Agriculture Service Group “B” (Development Branch): Candidates should have a bachelor’s degree in agriculture from a recognized university in India.
- District Audit Officer (Revenue Audit): Candidates should have B.COM from a recognized university in India.
- Assistant Controller Legal Measurement (Grade-I) / Assistant Controller Legal Measurement (Grade-II): Candidates should have Graduation Degree with Physics Or Engineering in Mechanical Engineering.
- District Programme Officer: Candidates should have Graduation in Social Science or Home Science Or Social work.
- Senior Lecturer, DIET: Candidates should have post-graduation in any discipline with the B.ED exam passed.
- District Probation Officer: Post Graduation in Psychology or Sociology or social work or any equivalent qualification is required.
Note: For more details of educational qualification please read official notification.
Required Documents To Be Submitted
- Recent Passport Size Photograph
- Qualification Details.
- Experience Certificate
- Other relevant certificates
How To Apply Online UPPSC PCS Mains Exam Online Form 2020
In order to apply online candidates are required to visit the official website. The procedure is given below, you ca follow stepwise. However, direct links are also given below the article. You can directly apply form the link.
- First of all, visit the official website of UPPSC @http://uppsc.up.nic.in/.
- In the left sidebar, you can see the options given step by step.
- Firstly, click on “Candidate Registration”.
- Enter all the required details to get registered.
- Once done, go to the next section which is “Fee Deposit”.
- After paying your exam fee you can feely your application form.
- Finally, take a printout of the application form for future references.
|Apply Online (mains)||Click Here|
|Edit Form/ Correction||Click Here|
|Official Website||Visit Now|