UPRVUNL Recruitment 2020: Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited (UPRVUNL) has recently published a notification on its official website regarding Assistant Engineer Vacancy in various department. There are more than 350 posts for which candidates can apply from their official website till the last date. Very soon the application is going to start and will be continued for almost a month. Here, in this article, we are going to know all the important details about the vacancy which every applicant must know before apply. Candidates are suggested to read the official notification carefully and then apply online.
This vacancy was released in the month of March 2020 but due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the application fillup date has been extended, and now it can be filled upto 25th May 2020. The vacancy consists of 353 various Recruitment posts for the Post of Assistant Engineer AE, ARO, Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, Account Officer, and Other Post. Interested candidates can apply online for this form till 25th May 2020. To apply candidate need to visit the official website of UPRVUNL @https://uprvunl.org/uprvunl/en/news?Newslistslug=uprvunl-en-public-notice. In this article, I will share all the required details of the application that every candidate should know before apply online.
UPRVUNL Recruitment 2020 Important Da
te and Application Fee Details
|Important Dates||Application Fee|
Payment Method:- Pay application fee using Debit card, Credit Card, Online Net Banking or Offline E-Challan.
Complete vacancy Details Of UPRVUNL Recruitment 2020
Post Name: Assistant Engineer and Other Various Post
Categorywise Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Department||GEN||OBC||EWS||SC||ST||Total Post|
|Assistant Engineer||Mechanical Engineering||04||03||01||03||0||11|
|Assistant Engineer||Electrical Engineering||04||03||0||01||0||08|
|Assistant Engineer||Computer Science and Engineering||02||01||0||0||o||03|
|Assistant Engineer||Civil Engineering||08||01||01||03||0||13|
Technical Grade II
|Technical Grade II Electrician||Electrician||58||37||13||29||02||127|
|Technical Grade II Instrument||Instrument||21||12||04||09||0||46|
|Account Officer Trainee||04||0||0||0||0||04|
Assistant Review Officer ARO
|Total Post||353 Post|
- Assistant Engineer: The minimum age limit for assistant engineer post is 21 years while the maximum is 40 years.
- Technical Grade II & Other Post: The minimum age limit for these candidates is 18 years while the maximum age is 40 years.
Age relaxation for the reserved category candidates will be provided as per UPRVUNL norms. For more info please go through the official notification.
- Assistant Engineer (AE): These candidates are required to have B.E/B.Tech minimum of 65% aggregate in related stream from any recognized university in India.
- Account Officer Trainee: The Candidate must have MBA with Finance Accountant or qualified in CA Exam.
- Assistant Review Officer ARO: Candidate having a Batchelor degree in any stream from recognized university/institute in India with English and Hindi typing 25WPM and 20WPM respectively.
- Staff Nurse: These candidates must have a Diploma in Nursing with Registration in UP Nursing Council.
- Pharmacist: These candidates are necessary to have a Diploma in Pharmacist with Registration in UP Pharmacy Council.
- Other Technical Post: These candidates are required to passed 10th in science stream along with ITI Certificate in a related stream and CCC Exam passed from NIELIT.
Required Document To Apply UPRVUNL Vacancy 2020
The candidates are suggested to keep ready all the educational qualification documents as well as other documents such as ( caste certificate, income certificate, and domicile). These documents may be asked in some cases.
- Recent Passport size photograph
- Id Proof
- Marksheet and Other certificates
- Reserved Candidates (Caste Certificate, Domicile Certificate).
How To Apply For UPRVUNL Recruitment 2020
To apply online for the UPRVUNL recruitment 2020 various posts, candidates must visit the official website. Go to the news section and click o the particular notification. Read this notification carefully, once you understand everything in pdf just click on the registration link provided below and fill your application form. After filling application fee candidates need to make application processing fees to complete the form, if required. Don’t forget to take a printout of the application form after the final submission for future references.
The procedure to apply online is provided below. Please follow all the instruction stepwise to apply-
- Visit the Official website of UPRVUNL type “http://uprvunl.org/uprvunl“.
- On the homepage find out “Public Notices“.
- You can see all the recent recruitments notification there.
- Kindly open the particular vacancy notification and read it carefully.
- Once you understand all the procedure fill all the required details and apply Online.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|