UPSC Combined Medical Services Examination Online Form 2020: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has recently released a notification for the post of Combined Medical Services. There are a total of 559 posts are available. Online application has been started earlier and this can be filled by 18 August 2020 till 6:00 PM. Interested candidates can read this article in this I have provided all the details regarding this vacancy such as Eligibility criteria, Age limit, Post Details, Educational Qualification, etc.
UPSC Combined Medical Services Examination Online Form 2020 Important Dates and Application Fee
|Important Dates||Application Fee|
Payment Method: Candidates can pay their exam fees using Online Net banking, Debit Card, Credit Card, Or E-challan.
Complete Vacancy Details of UPSC Combined Medical Services Examination Online Form 2020
Post Name: Combined Medical Services Examination
Total Post: 559
UPSC Combined Medical Services Examination Online Form 2020 Post Detils
|Post Name||Department Name||Total Post|
|Junior Scale Posts||Central Health Service||182 Posts|
|Assistant Divisional Medical Officer||Indian Railways||300 Posts|
|Assistant Medical Officer||Indian Ordnance Factories Health Service||66 Posts|
|General Duty Medical Officer||New Delhi Municipal Council||04 Posts|
|General duty Medical Officer Gr-II||East Delhi Municipal Corporation, North Delhi Municipal Corporation, and South Delhi Municipal Corporation||07 Posts|
|Total Post||559 Posts|
Age Limit And Age Relaxation As on (01/08/2020)
- Maximum age of the candidates should be 32 years as on 01 August 2020.
- However, candidates who are eligible to apply for Junior Scale Post can get relaxation 3 years. Hence maximum age can be 25 years.
- Upper age limit age relaxation will be given to the candidates as follows-
- SC/ST candidates will get 5 years of age relaxation.
- OBC candidates will have 3 years of age relaxation.
- Minimum of 5 Years for Ex-serviceman.
- For more details please refer to official notification.
The candidates are required to have MBBS written and practical final examination passed. Those candidates who have appeared or yet to appear are also eligible to apply online. But they have to present MBBS final written test as well as practical examination passed certificate to the selection committee of UPSC Combined Medical Services Examination. For more details, you can go through the official notification.
- Recent Passport Size Photograph
- qualifications certificate
- Community Certificate (In order to get Age Relaxation)
- Other relevant documents.
How To Apply Online UPSC Combined Medical Services Examination Online Form 2020
I order to apply online for UPSC Combined Medical Services Examination Online Form 2020 the candidates are required to visit the official website and follow the instructions provided below-
- First of all, visit the official website of UPSC https://upsconline.nic.in/
- You can see the link on the top on the homepage “Apply Online for the Various Examination of UPSC“.
- Click on the link, you will see a next page where you will be able to check the list of all the current recruitment.
- Now click on the UPSC Combined Medical Services Examination Online Form 2020.
- Read the official notification and then click on the apply online part -1 and then part -2.
- Once you have completed your application form, do not forget to take a printout of it for future references.
Note:- Please provide valid details in the application form such mobile no, and email id, etc. So that you can get notified with all the updates of this vacancy.
|Apply Online||Apply Online Part-1||Apply Online Part-2|
|Pay Exam Fee||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Similar Vacancy: https://govresult.info/crpf-recruitment-2020-for-paramedical-staff/