UPSC IAS pre-exam was scheduled to be conducted on the 31 May 2020. But due to COVID 19 Pandemic, it has been postponed. As per the latest notification, UPSC Pre Exam will conduct in October 2020. Those students who have applied for this exam can check all the important details and exam dates, etc.
UPSC Exam 2020 Registration Date, Prelims Exam Date, Admit Card and Fee details
|Important Dates||Fee Details|
Payment Method:- Payment can be made through Online Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card and Offline Mode.
UPSC 2020 Total No Of Vacancy, Offered Post Details
There is a total of 886 vacancies are available this year in civil services exams for various groups. Let’s have some detailed information about the post that will be offered by UPSC this year.
Group (A) Services
- Indian Administrative Service
- Indian Audit and Accounts Service
- Indian Post and Telecommunication Accounts and Finance Service
- Indian Postal Service
- Indian Railway Accounts Service
- Indian Railway Personnel Service
- Indian Railway Traffic Service
- Indian Civil Accounts Service
- Indian Corporate Law Service
- Indian Defence Accounts Service
- Indian Revenue Service (Custom and Central Excise)
- Indian Defence Estates Service
- Indian Revenue Service (Income Tax)
- Indian Trade Service (Gr. III)
- Indian Foreign Service
- Indian Information Service (Junior Grade)
- Assistant Security Commissioner in Railway Protection Force
- Indian Police Service.
Group (B) Services:
- Armed Forces Headquarters Civil Services (Section Officer’s Grade)
- Pondicherry Civil Service
- Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu, and Dadra & Nagar Haveli Civil Services
- Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu, and Dadra & Nagar Haveli Police Services
- Pondicherry Police Service.
Age Limit & Educational Qualifications for IAS 2020
To appear in the IAS 2020 exam, candidates have to qualify all the eligibility criteria such as Nationality, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Physical standards and No of Attempts, etc. Let’s know about all the eligibility criteria step by step-
Age Limit: As On (01-08-2020)
- minimum age limit is 21 years, while the maximum age limit is 31 years.
- For the reserved category(SC/ST/OBC):
- SC/ST: Up to 5 years
- OBC: Up to 3 years
- Ex-Serviceman: Up to 5 years.
- Defense Services: up to 3 years.
- PWD Candidates: 10 years.
- Domicile Of Jammu and Kashmir from 01-Jan- 1981, to 31-Dec- 1990- will get age relaxation up to 5 years.
Candidates were having graduation in any stream or equivalent degree from a recognized university in India. They are eligible to apply for the exam.
How To Apply UPSC IAS Exam Form 2020
Let’s know step by step procedure how you can easily apply for the UPSC. Here, the steps are given below
- To apply UPSC IAS Form 2020, candidates have to visit the official website of UPSC, which is “https://upsconline.nic.in/.”
- Once you reached this website, you will notice an option for “Apply Online For Various Examination of UPSC,” Click on that link.
- After clicking that, a page will open where you have to select the exam for which the application needs to be filled.
- Now, click the option “Click Here” given there under the registration part-1 tab.
- On clicking the link, an instruction page will open; you should read the instruction before apply because if you make any mistake during form filling, your registration may be canceled.
- Click the button “Yes” given below the instruction page.
- Finally, you will see the application form, provide all the required details there carefully, and submit. Once you filled the application form, you will proceed further to the fee payment page.
How To Pay Application Fee Of UPSC Exam 2020
Candidates can pay Application Fee through both offline and online modes but, there are some restrictions that you must know before paying exam fees.
Candidates who choose online payment mode for fee payment can pay their fees using VISA or Rupay Debit Card / Credit Card / Or Online Net Banking.
Offline Candidates who choose an offline mode to pay have to visit the nearest branch of SBI to pay their application fee. They have to download E-Challan and submit your payment via cash at the SBI branch counter within the next working days.
Links To Apply UPSC Exam 2020
|Download Admit Card||Click Here (Available Soon)|
|Download Pre Exam Postponed Notice||Download|
|Download Pre Exam Notice||Download|
|Online Registration||Registration part I|
|Apply Online||Registration Part II|
|Official Notification||IAS || IFS|
|Official Website||Click Here|