UPSC NDA Online Form 2020: Union Public Service Commission UPSC has recently released a notification for UPSC NDA / NA II. Interested candidates can apply online from 1o June 2020 to 30 June 2020. There are a total of 418 posts are given in the notification for Army, Navy, and Airforce. In this article, we would know all the important details, as well as important links, are also given to apply online.
UPSC NDA Online Form 2020 Important Dates, Application Fee
|Important Dates||Application Fee|
Payment Method:- Application fee can be paid using Credit Card, Online Net Banking, Debit Card, etc, Or Offline SBI E- Challan.
Complete vacancy Details Of UPSC NDA Online Form 2020
Post Name: National Defence Academy ANd Naval Academy II
Department-Wise Post Details
National Defence Academy- Total Post: 370
- Army: 208 Post
- Navy: 42 Post
- Air Force: 120 Post
Total Post: 48 Post
Age Limit And Age Relaxation
- The candidates are required to born between 02/January/2002 to 01/January/2005.
- Age relaxation will be provided as per government norms.
- Army Wing: The candidates should be 12th passed from a recognized state board in India. For more details please read official notification.
- Air Force & Naval Wing: The candidates completed their 12th in Science stream with Physics, Chemistry and Maths can apply for this application.
Note: The candidates who are going to appear in the 12th class exam this year are also applicable to apply online. For detailed information please go through Official Notification.
Required Documents To Be Submitted
These are the following documents need to be submitted-
- Qualification Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Recent Passport Size Photograph
The candidates would be selected based on written test exam, SSB Interview, etc.
How To Apply Online UPSC NDA Recruitment 2020
In order to apply online, the candidates are required to follow the following steps. However direct links are also given below to apply online.
- First of all, visit the official website of UPSC @https://upsc.gov.in/.
- Go to the Recruitment section.
- Here you can see the list of recent openings, click on the particular recruitment.
- Read the notification carefully and click on apply online.
- Enter your details to get registered.
- After registration, you can log in using your login credential.
- Now, fill your application form by entering your details such as qualification details, personal details, etc.
- After final submission and paying exam fees to take a print out of application form future references.
|Apply Online||Click Here (Link will Activate on 16 June)|
|Official Notification||Download (Available on 16 June 2020)|
|Official Website||Visit Now|