UCIL Recruitment 2020: Uranium corporation Of India Limited has recently published a notification for the various post of recruitment in 2020. This vacancy consists of 136 various posts for which the application has been started. The candidates can online from the official website of UCIL till 22 June 2020. In this article, we are going to discuss all the required details of UCIL Recruitment 2020, UCIL Online Form 2020, UCIL Bharti 2020, Uranium Corp Bharti 2020 For various posts. Candidates are suggested to read the details given below before apply online.
UCIL Recruitment 2020 Important Dates And Application Fee Details
|Important Dates||Application Fee|
Payment Method: Pay Exam Fee Using Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, Etc.
UCIL Online Form 2020 Complete Vacancy Details
- Minimum: 25 Years
- Maximum: 35 Years
For More details please check the details below-
Age relaxation will be provided to the reserved category candidates as per government norms.
Post Name: UCIL Various Post Recruitment 2020
UCIL Various Post Name And Qualification Details
|Post Name||Age Limit||Educational Criteria|
|Graduate Operator Trainee (Chemical)||Max 30 Years||B.Sc in (Physics/Chemistry) with 60% for GN/OBC Category and 55% for SC/ST category.|
|Mining Mate-C||Max 35 Years||Candidate should be 12th pass and Mining Mate Certificate with 5 Years Experience.|
|Blaster – B||Max 32 Years||Candidate should be 10th passed and Blaster – B certificate with 3 Years Exp.|
|Boiler Cum Compressor Attendant – A||Max 30 Years||Candidate should be 10th Passed and Boiler Attendant Certificate with 1 Year Exp.|
|Winding Engine Driver – B||Max 32 Years||10th Passed and winding Engine Driver’s certificate with 3 Year Exp.|
|Apprentice (Mining Mate)||Max 25 Years||12th Passed with 60% for Gen and OBC while 55% for SC/ST.|
|Apprentice (Laboratory Assistant)||Max 25 Years||10th Passed with 60% for Gen and OBC while 55% for SC/ST.|
Total Post: 136 Post
Categorywise Post Details
|Graduate Operator Trainee (Chemical)||02||00||01||01||04|
|Blaster – B||02||00||01||01||04|
|Boiler Cum Compressor Attendant – A||01||01||00||01||03|
|Winding Engine Driver – B||07||02||02||03||15|
|Apprentice (Mining Mate)||26||06||06||15||53|
|Apprentice (Laboratory Assistant)||03||01||01||01||06|
How To Apply Online For UCIL Recruitment 2020
- Visit the official website of UCIL @http://www.ucil.gov.in/.
- Click On Jobs in the navigation menu.
- Click on the particular job vacancy on the list.
- read all the details carefully and apply online.
- Now go to the registration section provide all the details to get registered.
- Once, you have registered you will get registration id and password.
- Now enter your login details and click on the login button.
- Fill all the required details in the application form such as personal details, qualification details, etc.
- Once you have done click on the submit button.
- After that pay your exam fee if required and take a printout of the application form for future references.
Important Links TO Apply Online UCIL Recruitment 2020
|Apply Online||Registration || Login|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|