Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment: Indian Post has released a huge no of vacancy for the Uttar Pradesh circle in Gramin Dak Sevak Department. There are 4000 posts are given for which candidates can apply online from the official website of Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment. Candidates are suggested to read the official notification for detailed information. However, important information regarding the vacancy is provided below. So you can also go with the article. The age limit, educational qualification, how to apply online, post details all the information provided below so read these details carefully and apply online for this vacancy.
Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2020 Important Dates, Application Fee Details
|Important Dates||Application Fee|
Payment Method:- Pay application fee using Cash E-challan Payment at any POst officer of India Or Debit card, Credit Card, Online Net Banking or CSC Center Etc.
Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2020 Complete Vacancy Details
Total No Of Vacancy: 3951 Post
Categorywise Post Details
- GEN: 1814 Post
- EWS: 314 Post
- OBC: 1000 Post
- SC: 750 Post
- ST: 11 Post
- PH: 62 Post
- Minimum: 18 Years
- Maximum: 40 years
Age relaxation will be provided based on the reservation category or as per government norms. See the details below.
|PWD + OBC||13 Years|
|PWD + SC/ ST||15 Years|
- Candidate should be qualified 10th from a recognized board with Eglish and Mathematics as elective subjects.
- Additionally, The candidates are required to have 10th with the Compulsory knowledge of Local Language or as an elective subject.
- For the post of GDS (Gramin Dak Sevak) along with the above qualification, candidates are also required to have a Basic Computer Training Course Certificate of at least 60 days duration from any Computer Training Institute run by Central Government/State Government /Universities / Boards / Private Institutions Organizations.
- The Basic Computer Training Course can be neglect if the candidate has done his/her 10th or 12th with the computer subject.
- The selection of candidates will be based on the merit list which will be prepared by calculating the 10th marks as per rule.
- No written exam will be conducted for the selection of candidates.
- The selection procedure will be completely based on the 10th marks, higher education will not provide any extra weightage.
- The marks obtained by the candidate in the 10th exam will be calculated at 4 places of decimal for final selection.
- Therefore, the candidate is mandatory to qualify all the respective subjects to get selection.
Note: Candidates are suggested to fill accurate 10th marks in the application form including decimal numbers Ex. 72.545%.
How To Apply Online Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2020
- Visit Official website Type “http://www.appost.in/gdsonline/home.aspx”.
- On the homepage click on “Register“.
- Enter the following details such as name, mobile number, gender, date of birth, category, etc.
- Verify your mobile no with OTP and you will receive a unique registration no.
- Pay your application processing fee to apply online.
- Login using the unique registration id and fill your application form by providing the required details such as personal details, education details, etc.
- Finally, submit your application form and don’t forget to take a printout of application for future references.
|Apply Online||Click here|
|Fill Application Form||Login|
|Pay Exam Fee||Click here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|